**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Angela worth 6R3?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
And if so, why or why not?

Comments

• Options
    WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    No, she only has damage and 0 utility
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    I have her as 5/65 and she is great and definitely underrated but this being said I believe there are better 6* cosmic champs to r3 given how difficult it is to get T5cc...
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don’t even think she is worth 6R2....
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Short answer no
    Long answer nooooooooooooo

She isn’t bad but there is a lot of better cosmic champions. Unless pushing for throne breaker I would see no reason to rank her up.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Worth r3? No. Way more worth it out there.
    Shes defo worth r2 if you can nail the rotation. Her damage on basic attacks is mad
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I love my Angela, but rank 3 is a bit of a stretch. There are other cosmics that'll be much more worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Don't know what kind of utility people are looking for here. She has a solid regen, so she can take care of pesky fights with degen or dot at start. She is a good counter to havok. She has solid damage in basic attacks and can simply use her with heavy rotation since heavy attack gains good damage boost. Has good synergy with hiemdall and gains a attack boost there too. Are there better cosmics? definitely. Worth R3? I won't regret an R3 angela.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Don't know what kind of utility people are looking for here. She has a solid regen, so she can take care of pesky fights with degen or dot at start. She is a good counter to havok. She has solid damage in basic attacks and can simply use her with heavy rotation since heavy attack gains good damage boost. Has good synergy with hiemdall and gains a attack boost there too. Are there better cosmics? definitely. Worth R3? I won't regret an R3 angela.

Solid regen solid damage and a havok counter isn’t even close to enough to justify r3
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Lvernon15 said:

Pulyaman said:

Solid regen solid damage and a havok counter isn’t even close to enough to justify r3
    Agreed.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    If they ever go in and increase the potency of her buffs a bit and add an immunity or two then she might be. Otherwise she’s just a mid tier champ. Not worth r2 even.