**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW GOOD IS YONDU?

I just got a 6 Star Yondu and I am not sure what rank and level he is worth taking up to and how good he is in general.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    He has some use, but he doesn’t do much outside of heal block and cause bleed.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Decent sp2 damage, it increasing in damage the more specials the enemy throws (up to 10 I think, then it maxes out)
    His sp1 has quite a good healblock, it doubling in lenght if enemy has Regen buff.
    He can also steal armor up buffs.
    He can crit through blocks and a few of his basic attacks are projectiles. He also applies bleed with these. His sp3 gives him a very long lasting precision buff which is useful.
    Not a bad pull but not a terribly good one either. Id r2 but that's just me. Every 6* is worth 1/25 in my opinion
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★

Shame he went out like that. He could have held off the Outrider army by himself
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    He's useable and kind of fun, which makes him not bad!

His armour steal is an overlooked but amazing counter for Colossus, Explosive Personality and Armour nodes. He's a fairly overpowered champion to use on an Invade node as he can crit and inflict bleed through block.

Take him to 1/25 for Level Up milestones, and you'll find uses for him occasionally. I found you'll take him to R2, but even a 1/25 can come out and play in Act 6 from time to time.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    he is a decent character he is annoying on AW defense and has a good heal block and bleed mechanic
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have him as a 6* and rarely use him, his heal block is useful but, that's about the only thing that I think of him for.
    Explosive personality / armour nodes - I prefer Corvus or CMM.
    If you like him, he's ok.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I was kinda 'meh' when I got him as a 6* but surprised me how easy was my first run of 6.1.1 because of him. Not gonna rank him to R2 though.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think he is often overlooked. He has some unique utility. I would be happy with a 6*, I wouldn't invest in him as a 5*, but a 6* R1 is a free R4 5*.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    he was very efficient at killing me early on lol .. but having learned his mechanics .. not so much now. he's definitely an underrated champ. very pesky on the right nodes and i don't regret the resources i've put into him.