**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I will R3 6* / this unduped six star :)

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Dmg after two simple missions : parry few Times and heavy few Times πŸ€—

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That is...unconventional, but if you enjoy playing her, why not. The endgame AI is fairly aggressive quite often, making dash intercepts super easy, which means that the intercept mission is easy to do
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have her 6* if I get the tier5CC for cosmic will rank mine up because I love ramp up that pays.
  • Options

I have her 6* if I get the tier5CC for cosmic will rank mine up because I love ramp up that pays.

Yup v nice dmg even after one missions synergy to corvus and aegon bring nick and dpool xforce and Got super team
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome! I love Prox too, I'm taking her up to r2 soon and I'll r3 after I get Corvus up to r3. Even unawakened, her specials are awesome and her ability to parry projectiles is super useful, especially in AW
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I really want to see a r3 superior iron man. As well as a r3 nightcrawler if anyone wants to rank em up on a beta or ccp beta server
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Proxima is good.
  • Options

don’t do it.

Got aegon and corvus max r5 max sig i need that Proxima all the time πŸ€—πŸ˜
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No doubt, her SP damage is considered as one of the highest SP damage in this game.

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No doubt, her SP damage is considered as one of the highest SP damage in this game.

Except in places where there is a stupid damage cap
  • Options
    Respek. Love the none conventional rank ups. I probably wouldn’t do unawakened myself but fair play.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I could get mine duped, I wound absolutely take her up. Enjoy your Proxima, she’s amazing
  • Options

don’t do it.

https://youtu.be/AiUNGWa1HsM
    Just watch
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She’s awesome!! Congrats
    MiStaLova said:

After one mission sp1 120k:)