**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units do you get per week?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
How many units do you get per week and where do you get them? I was wondering because some people grind crazily and others just play the game at their own pace and I'm interested to see the range. It was also to see if I'm missing any unit sources to push up for the Cyber Monday deals. I'm interested to see any insights into the sources of units

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I get roughly 3-400 per week. I am relatively light on arena grinding but I'm happy with that number.
    Arena is your main source tbh. The classic variants and beginner/normal of EQ is easy units though, just autofight through
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    700-800 per week from arena milestones.
    I like to save my battlechips and open them when I need units/gold.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    50-200 I dont do arena activity
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    abqber said:

which arenas do you do?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I would say about 500, all I do is grind the featured arena and open the non-uncollected arena crystals every 10k shards, and also paying attention to the 22 hour events
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Probably about 1k, not including battlechips

800 and a bit from the arenas and another 200 from EQ exploration, calanders, solo events etc. Can get about 250k BC in a normal week
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Roughly 700-1000. The arenas and any other unit giving events. Solo events, alliance events, calendars etc. Could be more maybe, but I've lessened the arena grind.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Let’s see my job pays me weekly, I made about 1750 per week. So 17x3000. 51000 units a week....

Lol syke syke. I get about 300 also. I don’t do insane arena but I try to get about that.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Approx 1000 each week from arenas, daily events, alliance events, calendar, etc
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    About 800
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    About 1k from milestones not including battlechips but I don’t grind insanely just built a decent roster over time so arena goes by quickly now. Probably do about an hour a day if that
  • SpadeHunterSpadeHunter Posts: 23
    Without battlechips, about 900 per week. Hit up all the milestones in the 4f, 4b and 5f arena, with the first couple in the 2 and 3F. That's 425x2. Hit the 22h event at least 5 times, that's 125. Alliance events delivers 25x2 per week. Finishing EQ chapters vary from 50-200 per week depending on time of month.

That's 1000+ that I've listed thus far.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I average about 100 a day from arena grinding. It actually doesn't take that much time either.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    on regular weeks- 0 units
    weeks when i try to push through content- 500-800 units
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Anywhere between 700 to 1000 a week
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Approx 1000 each week from arenas, daily events, alliance events, calendar, etc

That's about my average on an active week.
  • I probably average at 500/week across a month.
    Before my first AOL path I sweated arena hard and was getting about 400-500 units/cycle which probably worked out at around 1100/week including MEQ at various difficulties but that was followed by about 2 months of feeling queasy every time Kabam inboxed me with arena notifications.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Currently I’m getting about 1k, in lockdown I was getting 2k when I was farming abyss

abqber said:

which arenas do you do?
    The first two milestones in the 2* and 3* arena.
    All the milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured and all the milestones that give units in the catalyst arenas. As for the 5* featured I normally get upto 7.5 million points and some days I push towards the 12 million milestone.

@abqber id strongly recommend you do all milestones in the 3* so easy with the 3x boosts and good for the units nice and quick

Thank you for the advice sir, I normally save the boosts for a rainy day when I can't grind my usual and still need to clear milestones, but now since the boosts are becoming so much more abundant via the updated solo events and crystals, I will definitely consider this. I restrain myself from opening solo crystals and arena boost crystals, just a force of habit I guess lol.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    I recommend getting the x3 multiplier in most arenas then take a break and come back to boost up. Feels less grindy