**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Public Service Announcement: SE Spiderman love and advice for those of you struggling with Rank Ups

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
So I have been in deep angst for about a month with expiring materials but not really feeling great about any of my big rank up decisions.
I had:

5 Star Starlord that I could take to Rank 5
5 Star SE Spiderman that I could take to Rank 5
Or
6 Star Hulkbuster to Rank 2

I didn’t like the uncertainty of HB’s style of play, the combo building of SL, and the low health of SE Spiderman.

As KT1 always says, your rank up decisions should be based on your next step of progression.

My next step is completing Act 6 and exploring Variant 5.

Since SE Spiderman is the only one that is eligible for Variant 5, I ranked him up today.... and I must say, I already have no regrets. His higher health pull and damage make the fights much less stressful and I’m rediscovering the joy of playing with him.

So... for all of you players out there like me who sit on a whole bunch of resources but you never pull Ghost or Corvus... it’s better to Rank up your best champs for the next stage of your progression than to simply continue to wait for those 1 or 2 champs you’re really looking forward to pulling.

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I’m sorry. What does SE Spider-Man means?

edit: oh it’s Stark Enchantment spider man