**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

og punisher question

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,658 ★★★★
i was watching a bg clip the other day an seen he awakened his punisher for the 1st time being as he is super rare . an the amount of battle chip crystals he opens i wonder if anyone has naturally maxed out or even high sigged a og punisher . let me know . i dnt mean you slapped a heap of excess sigs only dupes . how high is someones punisher . id like to kno how lucky someone has been

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I can count on one hand how many 5* Punishers I've seen in people's account screenshots.
    This one is mine. Must have put 7 Sig's into him years ago but other than that I've pulled him twice

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    As A 4* I've pulled him loads of times - no Sig stones used.

I suspect a lot of long-term players have him at Sig99 as well. Unfortunately, you don't get Max Sig stones when you go beyond that.

Still don't have him as a 5*, though.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

As A 4* I've pulled him loads of times - no Sig stones used.

I suspect a lot of long-term players have him at Sig99 as well. Unfortunately, you don't get Max Sig stones when you go beyond that.

Still don't have him as a 5*, though.

been playing since this game came out and i still don't have a 4* version :/