**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star to R3

PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Firstly apologies, because this has been asked to death on the forum. Really need some insight. Who should I take to R3, none is awakened. Purely for new title.Thanks so Much

6 Star to R3 56 votes

Human Torch
12%
NightCrackerStagedear85RookiieDeaconVicious97THE_KING_0602Red_Guardian 7 votes
Gully 2099
14%
Heheheh7777HeattblasttKill_GreyDwhalen8554RebarkGarrettNSwarmOfRavensEndarken25_ 8 votes
Ghost
55%
Lvernon15cx23433KDSuperFlash10doctorbJChanceH9Xva23MeebletonwingedWarrior2099EtjamaArsozLeathersmw2017Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBonzodavidDretlleFiiNCHMasterpuffwalkerdogGil0610Miloticshyam 31 votes
BWCV
12%
BENJI830pseudosane10or_StrongMaster_Dan_1000TheInfintyCeltic1981The_Sentry06 7 votes
Venom
5%
RenaxqqNegative_100HavocGamer49 3 votes

Comments

• WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Ghost
    I only see 1 option here for some reason

And if you 4 T5CC, you should know who to rank up
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    BWCV
    Idk, those are some tough choices. I would go with BWCV or Ghost although I would edge towards Ghost more

Edit: Clicked the wrong option
  • PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Whooo said:

I know, just so scared I make the wrong decision....looking for reassurance :)
    edited October 2020
    Ghost

Whooo said:

I just searched you in-game. You have 675K Total Hero Rating, and you don't have the 'Thronebreaker' title or the 'Abyss Stared Back' title

I don't think its possible for you to have formed 4 T5CC

(And this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1308034#Comment_1308034)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gully 2099
    Whoops, didn't see Ghost lol
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ghost
    Congrats on your new r3 Ghost!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    all are great options
  • PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

I just searched you in-game. You have 675K Total Hero Rating, and you don't have the 'Thronebreaker' title or the 'Abyss Stared Back' title

(And this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1308034#Comment_1308034)
    Haven’t attempted Abyss yet, just planning which route to go. Got a rank up gem, so want to take one to R2, and then R3.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Ghost
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

He doesn't have the title because he doesn't have a rank 3
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ghost to r3. she's the best champ in the game
    Ghost
    cx23433 said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

He doesn't have the title because he doesn't have a rank 3
    Oh, I mean the 'Thronebreaker' title from 100% act 6