**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury broken? [Merged Thread]

124»

Comments

• Domnic04Domnic04 Posts: 8
    I have noticed there is a bug to Nick Fury in nov. cav. event quest as he's persistent charge is not being shown and he starts the fight with he's LMD destroyed kindly look at the matter

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I had this happen in AQ today.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Here it is happening in the event quest (when the shoe is on the other foot):

https://youtu.be/qa67xjWMS7o
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Still happening, can we get a fix or just screw the player base?
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    This bug still exists and today I saw a new interaction on it

In UC EQ 3.2, the first fight on the right path is Mr. Fantastic. Upon entering the fight, I got the Fury and began taking degen. It can be seen that the persistent charge icon is not there. When I used him against Thing later, the charge is back and I don't have the Fury, but my health is at 30%. Can we atleast get a timeline or what is the current state of this bug? Losing 30% of his health for no reason or not having the 2nd life (and not knowing when it might happen) is a problem now when using him

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

This bug still exists and today I saw a new interaction on it

In UC EQ 3.2, the first fight on the right path is Mr. Fantastic. Upon entering the fight, I got the Fury and began taking degen. It can be seen that the persistent charge icon is not there. When I used him against Thing later, the charge is back and I don't have the Fury, but my health is at 30%. Can we atleast get a timeline or what is the current state of this bug? Losing 30% of his health for no reason or not having the 2nd life (and not knowing when it might happen) is a problem now when using him

Now thats a peculiar one would have been cool if when you versed the Thing the persistent charge is back and u regened all the HP
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Posts: 33
    This bug is occurring for me in side quest and Arena
  • This is still happening? how is this not fixed yet? This happened to me today with the new Spider-Ham cavalier EQ. Took the left side for the skill chapter and he automatically goes to the real nick fury.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Everyone that experiences this need to provide the details as per bug template.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Usually I’d agree but I’m sick of posting my device info in various bug threads that got no attention and resolution.

Fury bug happened to me yesterday in arena
    IPad 6th gen
    Latest MCOC version

• K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

Hi Kabam,

I've opened up a ticket and attached 2 videos demonstrating Nick Fury going straight into LMD mode.

1) UC EQ 3.1 - Scarlet Witch Boss
    2) UC EQ 3.2 - Ant-Man node (1st node of the game!)

In both cases, Nick Fury has not been used yet, and Nick enters straight in Fury is Furious mode with the depletion of his health starting. Team for both scenarios on an iPhone XS MAX (13.6.1) with the latest MCOC version 1091048 are: CAIW, CG, Venom, Warlock, and Nick Fury.

This has been an on and off issue both in AQ, AW, and Questing, which results in a game restart (wasted energy), or unnecessary resource spend (Pots, Boosts, Units).
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    K1nny said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

Hi Kabam,

I've opened up a ticket and attached 2 videos demonstrating Nick Fury going straight into LMD mode.

1) UC EQ 3.1 - Scarlet Witch Boss
    2) UC EQ 3.2 - Ant-Man node (1st node of the game!)

In both cases, Nick Fury has not been used yet, and Nick enters straight in Fury is Furious mode with the depletion of his health starting. Team for both scenarios on an iPhone XS MAX (13.6.1) with the latest MCOC version 1091048 are: CAIW, CG, Venom, Warlock, and Nick Fury.

This has been an on and off issue both in AQ, AW, and Questing, which results in a game restart (wasted energy), or unnecessary resource spend (Pots, Boosts, Units).
    Update to this testing, as there's a FUNDAMENTAL ISSUE with Nick Fury at this moment.

Played 3vs3 (Diable Blanc) Arena with the following team:

5* Nick Fury vs. Silver Surfer <-- Again, Nick Fury went straight into LMD.
    6* Warlock
    6* Venom

Duel with "Silver Surfer"

5* Nick Fury <-- Again, Nick Fury went straight into LMD.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    I just used him in book 2 against rulk and he worked fine for me even triggered the second phase after getting slapped by a combo lol
  • My Fury was fine until today right after I leveled up my Immortal Abomination. I went to go test him (Abomination) out in a quest and used Fury for one of the fights and all of a sudden he had the bug. I’ve checked multiple modes so far (event quest, special quest, duels) and he’s been bugged in all of them.
  • GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Yes - we note the inconsistencies with his persistent charge. As this bug is proving to be very inconsistent in itself, the source of this issue is not presenting itself as obviously as our team would like. We apologise for the frustrations this bug is causing. Please know that we have not forgotten about this issue and will continue to investigate its possible root problem(s).

If any of you have uncovered a consistency in its occurrence (or resolution!), please feel free to share it with us in hopes that it may point our team closer toward a solution! :)

Meanwhile, thank you all for your patience. We appreciate you all so, very much!

@kabam_boo not sure if this helps but because of Nick Fury's bleed debuff on the defender during SP3 of the defender, Nick went down to 1% and the defender KO'd. This makes Nick not rejuvenate and start with no persistent charge at 0 and 1% health. Maybe Nick should have the way he rejuvenates changed or something.
  • Just went into aq with nick furry straight into decoy, flapped panicked, very frustrating
  • dcr3000dcr3000 Posts: 4
    This happened to me today in the Cav difficulty of EQ. Very frustrating. Please fix this Kabam!
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15
    K1nny said:

Kabam:

5* 5/5 awakened nick fury
    Convention Clash Event

Used nick fury against Nameless

Issues:
    1) I didn’t get stunned while blocking nameless after his special 1 and his stone is active
    2) at around 1% or a little higher I saw the following:
    - I died without going into LMD mode
    - I died - KO’d - during nameless sp3 and before going into LMD mode
    - I saw LMD mode got activated at 1% but my health didn’t increase back to 100% to slowly lose health. Just stayed at 1% until my next block or hit taken and died.
    -3) there’s no lmd mode for nick fury...yet his attacks are like pre-lmd nick fury throughout the whole fight until I KO.

Hopefully this helps with your troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s linked to convention clash, but it’s a champ issue... thanks!

Broo definetely there was a node which says that the attacker cannot heal