**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick fury automatically going into "real" mode

I went into the second quest of the EQ and went into the fight against Joe Fixit with my 5* duped nick fury and as soon as the fight started he was degenerating health and had his fury is furious buff without me taking a single point of damage before hand. I know how problematic it is to work with code and how big of a pain in the backside it can be so this isn't me having a go at Kabam or begging for compensation, I just wanted to make them aware of the issue.

Comments

• Options
    I am also having this issue...I went into the first fight in mutant treasure island and Nick Fury already started degenerating without taking any damage. I don't see the persistent charge mechanic on him which maybe the issue.
  • Options

I am also having this issue...I went into the first fight in mutant treasure island and Nick Fury already started degenerating without taking any damage. I don't see the persistent charge mechanic on him which maybe the issue.

It might be something to do with sig abilities as well, Later on when I used Luke cage I took an sp3 while I still had indestructible and he still took damage
  • Options
    Just started having this issue when 100% Uncollected
  • Options
    JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited October 2020
    Just came to forum to report because I was having the same issue in EQ.

Update: If you restart the game it will go away sometimes. It appears to be all champs with persistent charges not just NF.
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Issue still persisting. Took NF in the final UC quest and he just started in his real phase. Hopefully we get some form of acknowledgement or reply from the mods
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    It's happening in arena too. I fought two NF's just now, they both started stun immune and getting double tactical charges, but didn't degenerate health. At zero health they both died and didn't regenerate.
  • Options
    Tarun46Tarun46 Posts: 27
    I'm also facing the same issue.
  • Options
    its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    just started the cavalier eq and nick fury went straight to the real nick fury mode. this has got to be a bug right? i restarted my phone and the app several times and it is still happening. any help kabam? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Same issue
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I had this happen yesterday in the last chapter of Cav difficulty vs night thrasher .

I think Kabam mentioned that you should check to see if Furys got the persistent charge before going into the fight. If you don’t see the persistent charge, exit and go back in and hopefully it’ll show up.

Don’t quote me on that..... I’m just going off of memory.
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    And now there's a new issue: using Nick Fury against Nameless Thanos in Champion Clash. Once his LMD dies, he doesn't regenerate back up. He just stays at 1%. And no response from the mods.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

And now there's a new issue: using Nick Fury against Nameless Thanos in Champion Clash. Once his LMD dies, he doesn't regenerate back up. He just stays at 1%. And no response from the mods.

Read his nodes. There is a permanent heal block on the fight
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It’s always weird when the putative function doesn’t match the mechanics. it says that instead of Nick getting knocked out it’s his LMD and then he returns to the fight. But in the game it appears that you’re using the LMD entire time and then the “real Nick” shows up. So I guess the question is: is it Nick right up until that last percentage and then the LMD somehow is what gets wrecked, and then “real” Nick heals up and gets new powers? Or is it the LMD the entire time and then Nick steps in and replaces it? And if it’s the second one what is that heal block actually doing?

Obviously mechanically your hero just resists knockout, heals back up to 100% and gets new abilities, and a permanent heal block might stop that (tho he’s supposed to shrug all effects and isn’t impacted by AAR). But since it doesn’t fit the story it’s weird.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Crcrcrc said:

It’s always weird when the putative function doesn’t match the mechanics. it says that instead of Nick getting knocked out it’s his LMD and then he returns to the fight. But in the game it appears that you’re using the LMD entire time and then the “real Nick” shows up. So I guess the question is: is it Nick right up until that last percentage and then the LMD somehow is what gets wrecked, and then “real” Nick heals up and gets new powers? Or is it the LMD the entire time and then Nick steps in and replaces it? And if it’s the second one what is that heal block actually doing?

Obviously mechanically your hero just resists knockout, heals back up to 100% and gets new abilities, and a permanent heal block might stop that (tho he’s supposed to shrug all effects and isn’t impacted by AAR). But since it doesn’t fit the story it’s weird.
    They had to have a way to do that, i guess. I always thought that they didn't show it, but the real nick goes in to attack as the LMD is knocked out, and the LMD disappears
  • Options
    Hey there, the team is aware of the issue and is actively looking investigating it.