**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will Kabam fix the android Connection Issue ???

AsiaticAsiatic Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been noticing that android users are facing the connection failure issues quite often now.
I have an android and my brother is using iPhone XR, we both use the same network in the house and unlike my brother i face so much connection issues on android. Brother hardly face this issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious why do we have so much favoritism towards Iphone users and when can we expect this to be fixed ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    What device do you have?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

What device do you have?

Its not the device, it's almost never the device. It has been a consistent issue for android users. Only exacerbated with this latest update. This game was created for Apple platform, they have bandaided it forever. It be nice to have kabam seriously address this issue...
    It is still happening to me as of now. I've got a note 10+.
  • AsiaticAsiatic Posts: 6
    @Demonzfyre Xiomi Note 7 Pro
  • Hey Asiatic, there are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause connection issues to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.