**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network errors and lag on Android

BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello. Since last patch, Loading times take forever on Android. And there are network errors everywhere. I get network errors when login, when changing menus, when moving in quests, when entering fights... and it might take from one to five minutes. The game in unplayable right now. I have checked and my wifi is not the problem, my cell phone (Samsung S8+) is not the problem, and some other people with Android phones tell me they have similar issues. Is this just as bad for all of Android users?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Berenhp said:

Hello. Since last patch, Loading times take forever on Android. And there are network errors everywhere. I get network errors when login, when changing menus, when moving in quests, when entering fights... and it might take from one to five minutes. The game in unplayable right now. I have checked and my wifi is not the problem, my cell phone (Samsung S8+) is not the problem, and some other people with Android phones tell me they have similar issues. Is this just as bad for all of Android users?

happening with me also
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    I also get the same issue - also my game straight up freezes for a few seconds during some fights, almost always resulting in my getting hit.

It also takes a particularly long time loading AQ fights - I'll click fight, the screen freezes for a good 10-20 seconds then unfreezes and starts to load the fight (with its own delays) - if I start the fight too close to the end of the 60 second timer, it locks me into the fight but won't load it, I eventually need to move out of the AQ section entirely and come back to my champ at half health.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, join the club.

It is so annoying, and each new Android version gets worse than the one before it.
  • Please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.