**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good (Insert Time of Day) Summoners ... What's Next?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
Good morning, afternoon and to a few I'm sure good night lol

What's your next goal in the game summoners? The only thing I have to do content wise is Abyss and complete Variant 1 (although neither are pulling me towards it lol)

So I toned down my 'what's next' to getting enough resources to take my Elsa Bloodstone to R5. That's what's next for me in the game. How about you?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I was gonna get on labyrinth exploration whenever the freezing issues are sorted, or whenever I get a newer device. I've still got variant 1 and 2 to touch, and Variant 5 to explore. In addition, there's act 6 which I just completed recently, which I'm planning on exploring at some point in the future.

Immediate goal is to rank 5 my CMM
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    CMM at R5 is a top choice mate!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    where do I start
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Rank 5 my Corvus. I just became Uncollected so I'm chilling right now.
    Sazed said:

Rank 5 my Corvus. I just became Uncollected so I'm chilling right now.

congrats!! what was the feeling like having finally done it??
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Well I have to wait for champions to come.

LoL - need Ægon
    Act 6.3&4 - need Doom
    V2&3 - need Warlock
    V4 100% - need 1* Wolverine
    amazing because I used Corvus with all charges and only used 180 units. I started that quest with 2500 units and ended with about 2100. I used more units getting to collector than on collector. I really enjoyed 5.2.6
    Also a rank 5 Corvus will be my first Rank 5 5*
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Just waiting for an aegon because I have a skill gem and 170 sig stones
    edited October 2020
    Kerneas said:

LoL - need Ægon
    Act 6.3&4 - need Doom
    V2&3 - need Warlock

i know the feeling .. had to push through it with Black Panther. funny story i got a 1* Wolverine a week after finishing it lol
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Just got Abyss left to explore. Hate arena so lacking motivation to grind units.
    In desperate need of new content.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

LoL - need Ægon
    Act 6.3&4 - need Doom
    V2&3 - need Warlock

Are you talking about completion? You don't need Doom for 6.3 and 6.4. You don't need Warlock for variant 2/3. I explored 3 without him, and 2 I'll do later on, also without him.
    For variant 4 100%, I didn't need a 1* wolvie, I used black panther for the boss.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    V4 completion and V3 exploration or i'm currently stuck at 6.2.4 destructive feedback, it's weird. I want a Ghost.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I'm focusing on pushing forward in Act 6 atm. Won't do much after that, maybe Variants. I just want 6.2 done, then I'll rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.
    Terra said:

I'm focusing on pushing forward in Act 6 atm. Won't do much after that, maybe Variants. I just want 6.2 done, then I'll rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

LOL oh the days of staring at 6.2 thinking "oh hell no" hahahaha ... i was so happy to have finished that.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    imma stay out of this you higher ranks take control since you have way more experience than me :disappointed:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

LOL oh the days of staring at 6.2 thinking "oh hell no" hahahaha ... i was so happy to have finished that.
    It's Mordo I'm nervous about. I'm excited to take on The Champion
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Finishing up 6.2 completion then I’m gonna focus on my variant 4 completion
    MaxGaming said:

imma stay out of this you higher ranks take control since you have way more experience than me :disappointed:

No kidding. Act 6 I'm not even considering. I'm honestly not even ready for 5.3. Like I said before, I'm gonna rank 5 Corvus, and chill. Maybe start V4 if I think I'm up for it. But for now it's AW and AQ and Act 4 exploration.
    Terra said:

Terra said:

It's Mordo I'm nervous about. I'm excited to take on The Champion
    can't argue there although he's at least been toned down as far as the impact your dead teammates have. so you can arguably not have to revive all your champs to take him down.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

No goal is small for the one setting out to achieve it, these guys all have multiple 5 star rank 5 that's why they're talking about 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, your roster doesn't have that level of strength which is why your aims seem less significant but in reality are huge achievements, don't feel overwhelmed buddy.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Just got 4 paths of abyss to do. Waiting until my Ægon is R3 and has a few more sigs before I go in. Hopefully I can pull a Fury in that time
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I'm looking to start 6.2 completion as long as I am done with the event quest, the revives from punishing arena are gonna be real useful
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 my magnet toes, V4 completion, pull a ghost, 6.2
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

where do I start

ok for a serious response, I'm looking to do v3 completion and exploration soon after, 6.2 completion, a nick fury and aegon that I've stopped hunting for, and champs for v5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I was gonna get on labyrinth exploration whenever the freezing issues are sorted, or whenever I get a newer device. I've still got variant 1 and 2 to touch, and Variant 5 to explore. In addition, there's act 6 which I just completed recently, which I'm planning on exploring at some point in the future.

Immediate goal is to rank 5 my CMM

Wow, your goals are precisely the same as mine. Other than the R5 CMM. Mine's there already. But seriously. The exact same.

where do I start

ok for a serious response, I'm looking to do v3 completion and exploration soon after, 6.2 completion, a nick fury and aegon that I've stopped hunting for, and champs for v5
    i've stopped hunting for the Aegon dupe myself lol
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Act 6 exploration (slowly getting there), Variant 5 exploration, Labyrinth exploration (recently pulled Aegon, so I can hopefully do it itemless), and some champions I'm looking for. I won't be able to do abyss for a while though.