Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Wich 6* should I r2?

AleorAleor Posts: 2,791 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Have almost 4 t5b expiring and many t2a, so I kinda have to do it. Don't really need any of them, have none as r5 5*.

Wich 6* should I r2? 35 votes

Corvus
85%
TerraLvernon15RoOOtsThefire13TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconVelvetTotalMonster109RazeStrikeAaronc94TheTalentsDarkDuelistOmedenngian_18Xer0ŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170 30 votes
Cull
0%
Thing
2%
Ctfz35 1 vote
Manthing
2%
Meebleton 1 vote
Elsa
2%
Valkyrie1994 1 vote
DPXF
5%
Grumpylegrind 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Then Elsa
  • SazedSazed Posts: 200
    Corvus
    Corvus is outstanding, whether he is duped or not. The question is why haven't you done it yet?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,269 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    #1 Corvus
    #2 Elsa
    #3 Thing
    Imo. Corvus benefits the most from further ranks
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Corvus
    Yeah ... no choices. Better prepare a thread about you not having anybody to R3.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 581 ★★★
    Corvus
    Best Cosmic in the game, for sure. He's got amazing damage output, he's suicide friendly, and with the Proxima synergy, he gets a True Strike buff after knocking down an enemy who evaded/auto-blocked in a fight, and that buff stays with you for the rest of the fight, and the quest. So, yeah, rank him up.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 479 ★★★
    Corvus
    Would you not rank up Corvus if you didn't have stuff expiring? Why wait until now? He is so good
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Rank up corvus. Then go Thing then Elsa.