**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Cuts off in the Middle of a Fight

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Im not usually one to complain but Twice tonight the app just closed out on me in the middle of a fight. In addition to that, all my fights start w a glitch if some sort. I start off a fight w CMM and intend to block, game freezes for a second, half the time the block is successful other half its countered w a heavy. That has been going on for about 2 weeks, if im lucky it only happen at the beginning of a quest where i can just start over but thats not usually the case. Especially w CMM relying on block so much. The freeze happens to me in AW a couple days ago. Just wanted to bring this to your attention and hope theres a fix on the way
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    The game has been doing this to me since the main update for this EQ came out. This issue isn't getting better but seems to be expanding to be doing it every 3-4 fights now.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.