**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does the points system work?

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
On my account profile, there is a place that says points. How does the points work?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Points are based on the number of reactions you receive. You'll get points for insightful, agree, like, and awesome, but getting disagree or LOL won't affect it. The points don't really mean anything just I guess a measure of how good your comments are on here.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    You get a point for each insightful, agree, like, and awesome. Getting certain amounts of points get you a higher star rating.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Depending on where you’re commenting ofc, If you find that you’re stacking disagrees more than positive comments it probably suggests that your game knowledge might be lacking - or that you’re arguing with a troll or are in fact a troll yourself.
    It’s usually a good barometer.

or disagree spammers.
  • Mauled said:

Depending on where you’re commenting ofc, If you find that you’re stacking disagrees more than positive comments it probably suggests that your game knowledge might be lacking - or that you’re arguing with a troll or are in fact a troll yourself.
    It’s usually a good barometer.

or disagree spammers.
    We don't like them but I feel like they like us :L
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Quick question, how many points do I need to increase my star rating?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

It is 100 for 2, 500 for 3, 1500 for 4, and 3000 for 5. I think anyway. I am close to 5
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Every now and then, there's an "insightful" thread. Not the most noble way of getting points, but...
    It sure is a great way to farm them stars 😉😉
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144403/forum-improvements-incoming
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m sure the more forum star rarity then the greater chance the moderator acknowledges you to become an Guardian by proving that you helped lots with knowledge hence the points generated from agreed, insightful, like and awesome. I could be dead wrong.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    So that is how it works. I thought I need to pull myself from a crystal.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s funny that so many threads are coming up about being 5* or such here. I never looked at it till last week. Mobile use doesn’t show any of that information unless I click on my profile. 🤷‍♂️
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I’m sure the more forum star rarity then the greater chance the moderator acknowledges you to become an Guardian by proving that you helped lots with knowledge hence the points generated from agreed, insightful, like and awesome. I could be dead wrong.

I think you have to apply. Applications are not open at the moment