**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Sabretooth R3 for Thronebreaker title and future content?

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
Hi guys,

today I completed my initial Abyss run and got a 6* mutant awakening gem and tier 5 mutant catalyst. My only mutant 6* champs are Sabretooth, OML and Deadpool X-Force.

Sabretooth is a pretty decent champ on his own but with synergies he's even better. Especially the Sasquatch synergy that let's him theoretically keep his furies throughout a mission.

But is he worth ranking R3 for Thronebreaker title and would you think he'd be good for future content? It's things like enrage timers and damage caps that come to mind.

Maybe one of you guys and girls even has a 6* R3 Sabretooth and can give me some feedback on if he's worth the catalyst.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments

• Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Monke said:

I'd save. Maybe you'll get someone else, but Sabretooth imo is not worth taking to r3 and using a gem

I wouldn't use the gem on him just the catalyst to R3 him but thx for the feedback ✌🏻
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I have him R2 and use him all the time for AQ, I pair him with Omega and the two destroy so much. I've gotten 3 mutant cats and still have one left and would take him R3 if he was awakened without a doubt but he is still sleeping for me so I'm waiting because I need a R3 that will help my prestige, whenever that would happen. If it was my first T5C and was only option to get throne breaker title, I would also R3 ST, but I really really enjoy using both ST and Omega a lot (no suicides).
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    The Thronebreaker daily crystal is really good - I've landed a full T5b, and probably another half worth in 4.5k shards. So it's worth reaching for a bit, imo.

The deciding factor though could be your plans for Cyber Monday. If you're going to whale out with $$$ and / or units i think (hope!) the offers will be worth it...and that maybe pushes you over the edge to take him to r3.

Good luck OP!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sabertooth is a very good champ. If you like him take him to r3. He is worth it.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Hi guys,

today I completed my initial Abyss run and got a 6* mutant awakening gem and tier 5 mutant catalyst. My only mutant 6* champs are Sabretooth, OML and Deadpool X-Force.

Sabretooth is a pretty decent champ on his own but with synergies he's even better. Especially the Sasquatch synergy that let's him theoretically keep his furies throughout a mission.

But is he worth ranking R3 for Thronebreaker title and would you think he'd be good for future content? It's things like enrage timers and damage caps that come to mind.

Maybe one of you guys and girls even has a 6* R3 Sabretooth and can give me some feedback on if he's worth the catalyst.

Have a nice day 🙂

Sabretooth is not a champ that someone would consider to r3 in an instance, but he is definitely not a bad option. Thronebreaker title offers a lot juicy stuff. If I was at your position I would definitely r3 him, for the title and not only 😉
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What about OML? :(
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What about OML? :(

Old man Logan benefits pretty significantly from dupe
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it, the daily crystal rewards are too good to pass up and he's a great champion in his own rights.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    yes, no depending on how you feel about using omega red
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Sasquatch is in featured 5* worth trying for him first with that synergy, play with it and see if you can work with it. If yes, rank him.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No, seriously.. why the OML hate?:)
    He actually has a great balance between damage and regen. Better with suicides though. Wrecks face in Incursions.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    OML and Sabrethooth are both worthy imo ... BUT for the TB title alone i'm not so sure .. make sure it's a champ you're actually gonna use. that's a lot of resources ya know. there's not enough meat for TB right now to be so in a rush to get it ... but hey .. your champs, your resources ... whatever feels right to you .. go for it mate.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★

Incursions Sp1
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Incursions Sp1

*sweats profusely*