**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ which are crashing the game

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit I am really frustrated in arena of unbreakable platpool or something name like this...I don't know why but I realised that some of the champ are crashing the game....while using some of their mechanism....for example....

Ebonymaw sp2 and sp3 make sudden crash...and knock the champ...

Hella heavy...after parry from start When ever I use heavy after parry game got freeze or stuck....and crash and knock my champ....please fix these champ issue and we already have soo much crash and lag issue in game for a while plz fix this issues....
my device is Xiaomi Redmi note3
Android 6.0 marshmello
Gameversion fully updated from Googleplay.
Connection Jio4G VoLTE
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Vision Aarkus sp3 is sort of bugged graphically.. I get all solid black arm that grabs and toss opponents to the wall..
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    To be fair, your phone is from 2016 with a snapdragon 650... I’m not surprised it’s having issues, but yes they should be fixed
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

To be fair, your phone is from 2016 with a snapdragon 650... I’m not surprised it’s having issues, but yes they should be fixed

Totally agree bro my phone is old but i didn't face any issue on other games....even lastmonth this game was quite smooth...
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Totally agree bro my phone is old but i didn't face any issue on other games....even lastmonth this game was quite smooth...
    Could be the combination of the game getting more graphic intensive over time and your phone slowing down due to the old processor. There’s likely some throttling of your CPU that’s causing slow, laggy gameplay.

As for the other games being smooth, that depends on how graphic intense they are. Generally, MCOC is pretty graphic intensive for a mobile game, with funky animation that a lot of other games don’t see.

There is one question I have - do you charge your phone while playing? Sometimes the CPU will intentionally slow down to stop overheating due to the extra heat from charging the phone. If you’re charging and playing I suggest don’t continue, since it’s bad for the battery and the CPU.

From memory, the snapdragon 650 has a Adreno 510 GPU, which is quite old but still somewhat capable. I don’t think it’s specifically one problem, but rather an amalgamation of many. I think there’s:

- Old CPU and GPU, having trouble keeping up with the intense graphics of recent characters
    - Throttle of CPU which causes lower performance, hence more jittery and slow gameplay
    - Overheating due to charging, which the CPU stops running as many operations to try and cool down, also reducing smoothness.
    - MCOC generally being a graphic intensive game

Bro whenever I enter the labyrinth and click on fight with any of my champs, the whole game freezes and I have to restart it.

I haven't tried lyb of leg yet
    Hazzalec1 said:

Mercury79 said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Could be the combination of the game getting more graphic intensive over time and your phone slowing down due to the old processor. There’s likely some throttling of your CPU that’s causing slow, laggy gameplay.

As for the other games being smooth, that depends on how graphic intense they are. Generally, MCOC is pretty graphic intensive for a mobile game, with funky animation that a lot of other games don’t see.

There is one question I have - do you charge your phone while playing? Sometimes the CPU will intentionally slow down to stop overheating due to the extra heat from charging the phone. If you’re charging and playing I suggest don’t continue, since it’s bad for the battery and the CPU.

From memory, the snapdragon 650 has a Adreno 510 GPU, which is quite old but still somewhat capable. I don’t think it’s specifically one problem, but rather an amalgamation of many. I think there’s:

- Old CPU and GPU, having trouble keeping up with the intense graphics of recent characters
    - Throttle of CPU which causes lower performance, hence more jittery and slow gameplay
    - Overheating due to charging, which the CPU stops running as many operations to try and cool down, also reducing smoothness.
    - MCOC generally being a graphic intensive game
    You have point maybe my phone has some issue...but facing this on spacific champion like hella ebonymaw doom I haven't got any animation or lag or crash issue on other champs....
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Bro whenever I enter the labyrinth and click on fight with any of my champs, the whole game freezes and I have to restart it.

Yes, that is a problem that affects both bad and powerful devices
    Sometimes I feel if game has option to choose graphic like Pokemon Go or marvel future fight etc...where they have option to select graphic according to their device...so litrally they have high medium and low quality where low quality consume less battry and have less lag issues...i know it will be no fun to play then...but it's far better to get lag or crash all the time...
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Doom Sp2
    Nova Sp2

Both lag my phone 😂
    edited November 2020
    shield456 said:

Doom Sp2
    Nova Sp2

Both lag my phone 😂

Mine too dooms sp2
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Yes ys a few days ago I became Uc and tried labyrinth and as soon as I press fight the game froze and I restarted 3 to4 times and decided to ex0lore act 4 instead
  • Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like lag, crashing and performance issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.