**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

30,000 units Celebration Opening

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Just a little crystal opening with my son. I'm a F2P player that saves units like the best of them. I'm ready for Kabam's Cyber Weekend Unit Cache Offers... Are you? B)

https://youtu.be/_HGdQ76HpoI

July 4th / Cyber Weekend Unit Cache Offer Thread

Comments

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Where is the PINK CRYSTAL SQUAD??
  • Options

Where is the PINK CRYSTAL SQUAD??

She was getting ready for bed. I’ll make sure she visits for the next one and we get some sweet Pink Ones action 👌🏼
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    And congratulations you really justified the name of your channel by achieving 30k units
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I thought you were gonna spend 30k on cavs right before cyber monday from the title😂

Sorry bro... I do things much differently. I have actually never spent any units to open Cavs... As F2P, I focus my units on the special unit offers instead of Cavs
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats on 30k units
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I thought you were gonna spend 30k on cavs right before cyber monday from the title😂

Sorry bro... I do things much differently. I have actually never spent any units to open Cavs... As F2P, I focus my units on the special unit offers instead of Cavs
    If you only need 21k for the deals, what are your plans for the remaining units? July 4 2021 is a long ways off!
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    You have some strong will power. I could use some of that...
  • Options

You have some strong will power. I could use some of that...

• Options

Crcrcrc said:

If you only need 21k for the deals, what are your plans for the remaining units? July 4 2021 is a long ways off!
    Can never have too many units on hand. More reasonable 6* Vision offer could come along, holding hope for some kind of gifting event, Act 7 completion offers, etc.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Crcrcrc said:

Can never have too many units on hand. More reasonable 6* Vision offer could come along, holding hope for some kind of gifting event, Act 7 completion offers, etc.

I got the 5* vision offer over a year ago, not sure if I'd go for the 6*. I'm currently saving for cyber deals. After that will be my exploration run of Act 6, then start the saving for July 4!