**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up advice

adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Already got Luke Cage and Dr Voodoo at rank 4. None of the options below are duped

Rank up advice 32 votes

4* Ultron to rank 4 (maybe 5 once I get the last t4 tech class catalyst)
65%
Noob_2yrsStefffSpity68Vossler77YellsomeDarkZenbeaupoemBuckeyeKPVartoxSpiritCaptain_MaimTheMageHunterCosmic_Ray13Breynolds11Darkrider05Anonymous346Kenshioveector26MasterYoda493RyGuy040 21 votes
4* Angela to rank 4
31%
Alfa_PigeonTheLazyKingMatthewCSanchezDark_King888Zane22Awesomeness44GrimmbearvinniegainzHammerbro_64Hzori 10 votes
4* hulkbuster to rank 4
0%
4* iron man to rank 4
0%
5* iron fist to rank 2
0%
5* winter to rank 2
3%
Nexus_UY_Scuti 1 vote

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Maybe angela too if you know how to use her
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Luke Cage is a dupe
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    And he is a worseass in MCoC
  • 4* Ultron to rank 4 (maybe 5 once I get the last t4 tech class catalyst)
    Srsly though why did you upgrade like cage to r4?
  • 4* Ultron to rank 4 (maybe 5 once I get the last t4 tech class catalyst)
    Luke*
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    4* Angela to rank 4
    I’d say either Angela or Ultron. Just becase Cage is cool on Netflix, he is one of the worst here. Ask global or the forums before you rank up more.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    4* Angela to rank 4
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    And he's a badass in Netflix

Thats cool man, if you really enjoy using the champion, go ahead and rank him up. Angela is probably your best bet there. Ultron is very close as well.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Agree with the results so far: Ultron for great utility, then Angela since her sig doesn't seem game changing.