**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The last champs on the chart! Most likely Fantastic four!!!

Comments

• Hela may also be mistress death as sometimes she goes by
  • JohnmaharajaJohnmaharaja Posts: 4
    M - M O D O K..
    TODAY GAME UPDATE IT IS MENTIONED...
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    solopolo wrote: »
    There's also now a blank between nebula and nightcrawler. Hilariously I found negasonic teenage warhead, who's in the new deadpool movie. Might not be her, but I can't think of any other potentials.

nebula and nightcrawler?

Nevermind... The image I had had mistakenly switched nebula and morningstar's blank icon, and I assumed it was a champion in the N's. But they fixed it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Could mighty Thor fit?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Could mighty Thor fit?

It definitely fits, but I think I'd prefer Mister Sinister over Mighty Thor.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    So far it's this

Blade
    Hela
    Gladitor Hulk
    Medusa
    Mephistio

It could be M.o.d.o.k. look under Hela and you'll see hair, a headband and a gem Stone and he's the only I can think of that fits
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    G - Gladiator Thor (November release)
    H - Hela (November release)
    M - Modok (December release)

I am guessing MODOK will become a playable character and could be in time for the Act 5.4 release in December. He might be one of the rewards for quick finishers of the Act (similar to Thanos for LOL). I am guessing first 100 finishers will get him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It doesn’t have to be MODOK. He’s in the game but not as a playable character
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Gorgon, Hela, and Mister Sinister
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    False
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Could be Miek, who will apparently be some kind of bug creature from Thor Ragnarok
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Miike
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Mr Sinister
    It's possible but think about X-men dark Phoenix coming out soon, I doubt they'd do 2 x-men months so close to each other

They did with Spiderman just a couple months back
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    @Thawnim I sure hope modok being on the bottom of that poster doesn't mean they're gonna make him the missing playable character....
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    @Thawnim I sure hope modok being on the bottom of that poster doesn't mean they're gonna make him the missing playable character....

I wondered the same thing quite honestly, but if you look towards the top right there are a set of legs that could be the Collector or the Grandmaster.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    To keep the naming consistent, Gladiator would need to be a stand-alone name instead of "Gladiator Hulk/Thor" otherwise they would be filed under H/T with their other skins. Gorgon is a possibility with the Inhuman storyline as well.

Hela is an option, as is Hiemdall since both are in the upcoming Thor movie.

"Mighty Thor" doesn't work because it doesn't fit between Miss Marvel and Moon Knight. The only logical ones that fit there are MODOK (assuming the periods are removed) or Mister Sinister. MODOK is already in the game, it's unlikely they will suddenly make him a playable character. That leaves Mr Sinister, who fills a big Xmen villan hole in the game
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    To keep the naming consistent, Gladiator would need to be a stand-alone name instead of "Gladiator Hulk/Thor" otherwise they would be filed under H/T with their other skins. Gorgon is a possibility with the Inhuman storyline as well.

Hela is an option, as is Hiemdall since both are in the upcoming Thor movie.

"Mighty Thor" doesn't work because it doesn't fit between Miss Marvel and Moon Knight. The only logical ones that fit there are MODOK (assuming the periods are removed) or Mister Sinister. MODOK is already in the game, it's unlikely they will suddenly make him a playable character. That leaves Mr Sinister, who fills a big Xmen villan hole in the game

I'll bet you something good that it is Hela, not Heimdall. :wink:
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's also been discussed multiple times that with Fox controlling the Fantastic 4 franchise, Marvel has no intention in promoting it. Marvel is trying to let it effectively die so Fox will give up on it and return control of it back to Marvel.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I'm saying it is Hela for that last spot among the letter "H". Comes courtesy of reddit and NYCC:
    jwwkwk8cveaj.png

So thats where all our money went!

Have a great time.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    KingCrooks wrote: »

Definitely MODOK there. I'd say they wouldn't put a NPC on the poster, but Lockjaw is there too.
  • Not the fantatic 4 Marvel doesn’t have rights to them Sony does
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    if they not bringing Thor to 5* what makes people think there will be a MIGHTY Thor? and yeh, will probably go under T..

guillotine , civil warrior were all created characters.

the (?) therefore is likely...... = MONEYMAN..

his ability is to draw money. the more you spend the less chance you pull him.
    to awaken him you need to spend even more! and thats his duped ability.

($__$)
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Modok/mighty Thor/ Hela confirmed!
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    hero3 wrote: »
    if they not bringing Thor to 5* what makes people think there will be a MIGHTY Thor? and yeh, will probably go under T..

guillotine , civil warrior were all created characters.

the (?) therefore is likely...... = MONEYMAN..

his ability is to draw money. the more you spend the less chance you pull him.
    to awaken him you need to spend even more! and thats his duped ability.

($__$)

Gladiator thor,Hela and modok confirmed guys!!
  • Not the fantatic 4 Marvel doesn’t have rights to them Sony does
    @ZombieDude1234
    where do you get your information from? I hate it when people are talking bogus. 20th Century Fox has the rights for F4 and X-Men. Sony has the rights for all characters in the Spider-Man universe. But only for the Movies.
    If that would be the case, why do we have X-Men and Spider-Man champions in the game? Just look at the game and think :s

Stop spreading false information!

There are seperate rights for movies, video games and television section.
    Marvel does have all the rights for the video games and television. Fox now does have the rights to do x-men TV-shows. But Marvel did get somethin back for that in return but nowbody knows what.

F4 are getting back into comics later this year so there is a chance that some characters could join MCOC next year. Seems like Marvel did unban the F4
  • Fox? I thought it was sony but either way why do all the characters in the list have to start with the letter M?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Fox? I thought it was sony but either way why do all the characters in the list have to start with the letter M?

Originally it was Constantin who paired up with Fox. Now, while they only have the Movie Rights, games are restrictive with their use because of the bad blood between Marvel and Fox/Constantin. There was brief talk of Marvel acquiring the rights again, as Constantin was considering consolidation. However, it still remains bad blood. Given that MCOC is partnered with Marvel, they're not about to rock the boat is my guess. Also, the game accompanies Major Motion Picture Releases quite often, so that ties into the need for Movie Rights.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    G seems most likely
    Goliath - with upcoming Thor movie
    Giant man - mephisto larger mechanics
    Gorgon - Inhumans release

H most likely
    Hela- upcoming Thor movie
    Heimdal - upcoming Thor movie
    Hildegarde - upcoming Thor movie

M most likely
    Mister Sinister - Gambit/Spider-Man
    Moondragon - Defenders/Avengers/Goth