**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Thronebreaker crystals are awesome

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
So worth taking a champ to R3

*waits for the inevitable disagrees and negative comments*

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I 100% agree. Daily Thronebreaker crystals are super nice. lots of T5B, T2A, 5* shards and worst case T4B. Been able to drop the T4B 2mil pt arena grind because of these. They are fantastic.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pretty damn good. I even got a five star from them the other day. It was beast, but a free five star is a free five star.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I’m getting full t2a from past 3 days lol
    Before that 9k t2a fragments and full t4b

Hope someday i pull those 6* shards
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    all I've pull so far is 9k t2a and t4cc not complaining but ive open about 50 so far and thats all I've pull
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I have gotten 1 5*(Green Goblin), 2x 4,500 T5b, and the rest has been small portions of t2a and t4cc/b.

Hopefully i pull something good soon.
  • I wouldn't say they are awesome, although they can occasionally generate awesome luck. I will say that they are sufficiently good that I look forward to opening them. And that's plenty good.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they remind me of the objective crystals. you basically get them for free at a steady rate and they have some solid rewards that make you happy. These are probably better but they seem similar
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Yep. Love them
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    suddenly devalue all the stuffs🌝
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    I've had two full t5b's and 2 full t2a's. definitely worth it imo. I'd love to get some of that 6* shard action :)
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Maybe the worst pull from this crystal is 18k T4bc, where for a daily cav crystal 3k t4bc is a regular/good pull
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got a full t2a, a 5*, several 4.5k t5b and 9k t2a for the past 1.5 months. Rest are t4b/c frags and I still think it’s awesome.