**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Challenge Mysterio Counters

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I used AA of all people by applying an armor break with the global and melting him with neuros, but I have some friends that want to get it done too. Who did you guys use and how well did they work?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury and CAIW worked wonders for me
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk worked really well. I haven't tried chapter 2 yet, but my r4 made easy work of him in the first chapter... I sued him every time.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    I used medusa and by path 3 or 4, I started to use aegon.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Aegon did really well once ramped a bit
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Red Hulk worked really well. I haven't tried chapter 2 yet, but my r4 made easy work of him in the first chapter... I sued him every time.

Yeah, chapter 2 is the problem. Big boy regen with about... 400k health I think?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’ve used Claire with ok success spamming sp2 in poison curse. Running suicides so recoil is bad but can heal up vs duck and GP. Just not sure she will work as well in the last 2-3 lanes. I’m dying in lane 4 atm.
    Berjibs said:

I’ve used Claire with ok success spamming sp2 in poison curse. Running suicides so recoil is bad but can heal up vs duck and GP. Just not sure she will work as well in the last 2-3 lanes. I’m dying in lane 4 atm.

That's what I was doing at first. It wasn't cutting it on the last paths for me.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I'm planning to use Cap IW
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Hyperion works fine if you don't parry and stick to sp3. Aegon is great option.
    But honestly, some roster info could help us pick suitable champ for you. Naming best options is probably not something you need
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Rookiie said:

What makes nick work well?
    I’m assuming it’s his massive bleed that just cuts through them
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

What makes nick work well?
    I’m assuming it’s his massive bleed that just cuts through them
    I guess it's more about cancelling regen with stacking a lot of debuffs
    Aleor said:

Hyperion works fine if you don't parry and stick to sp3. Aegon is great option.
    But honestly, some roster info could help us pick suitable champ for you. Naming best options is probably not something you need

I finished already, this is for my friends. Don't have their rosters available atm.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hyperion was who I used for every Mysterio. He goes permanent unblockable after his first SP3. Only use that. Don’t parry. Push Mysterio to SP2’s. Win the fight
    Keniutek said:

CMM oblitarates him.

With basic attacks only on a 400k healthpool? Using any specials would get rid of all her furies.
    Am I missing anything or should Ghost work well? No one's mentioned her, so I feel like I'm missing something.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I used Aegon
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 worked well for me I solo’d 5 of the mysterio’s with her
  • I used bwcv and capIW.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I used aegon and corvus. Gwenfool was a pain in the ass tho
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I will let you know my team by dec 7th, I am not completing the quest and/or exploring the whole event yet cause I need that 20% increase in all gold earned :)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I used Hyperion
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Why no parry and only sp3 with Hyperion?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Omega red. Get and keep 10 spores and no more maschoist.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I used AA of all people by applying an armor break with the global and melting him with neuros, but I have some friends that want to get it done too. Who did you guys use and how well did they work?

... i didn't realise i could do this. I was gonna use Hype but now I have AA as an option too. Thank you!