**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 chapter. 1 rewards and info

qartweliqartweli Posts: 814 ★★★
We are a week before its release and have no info about bufs,rewards etc?
This only shows that u r not going to do anything good and just afraid of our reaction to it

We have got infos months before act releases

Please make a info post about it already, respect yourselves and us too

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    qartweli said:

U guys get my word differently then i had intended this to sound

Every act event got a forum infos post month before its release just google for every chspter and u will see i say the truth

Now give a logical reason why this chapter is so confidential?

This way all the annoying people who will inevitably complain about the rewards can’t do anything.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

U guys get my word differently then i had intended this to sound

Every act event got a forum infos post month before its release just google for every chspter and u will see i say the truth

Now give a logical reason why this chapter is so confidential?

I don't remember a single act where it was info was given a month in advance.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

We have such a big huge month with overloaded rewards and events...hardly anybody would complain

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

We have such a big huge month with overloaded rewards and events...hardly anybody would complain

You’re definitely new. No matter what Kabam’s does everyone complains lol
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2020
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237142/book-2-act-1-chapter-1-brave-new-battlerealm#latest

So are you not talking about the in-depth break down discussing rewards, path and boss and global nodes as well as 6* attacker buffs that was released two days before you made this thread?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237142/book-2-act-1-chapter-1-brave-new-battlerealm#latest

So are you not talking about the in-depth break down discussing rewards, path and boss and global nodes as well as 6* attacker buffs that was released two days before you made this thread?

In fairness I think it was private on December 1st. There's no way that post wouldn't have gotten a comment until December 3rd if it was public for two days
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

It wasn’t made available to the public then