Options

AQ Map 6 RESIST

Does anyone recall seeing this much RESIST on normal nodes before? In Map 6, after every heavy I launch there’s now a RESIST. Here’s a sample node, no added resistance, just attack boost and poison debuff.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Happens for us in maps 2345 also
  • Options
    TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    No answers from Kabam????
  • Options
    I have no idea where it's coming from....not listed in any global nodes (map 5).
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    It happens at the end of every special attack from any of my champs. Posted on other threads but this forum is a mess

Map 5
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    what does RESIST do? is it preventing damage?? i see it too on EVERY single knock down. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    It appears to be drastically reducing damage taken whenever it activates
  • Options
    Can't be related to the mutant global node.
    Last week in map 5 with the rogue mini boss I used a team of corvus, cap IW, and doom. Zero mutants on my team and it still happened.
    This week, with map 5 mini boss being emma, I use the team of corvus, cap I w, and magneto. One mutant and still behaving exactly the same.

I have only noticed this the past week or two maybe. This is definitely not persisted since the beginning of apocalypse AQ boss cycle.
  • Options
    still nothing from kabam on this? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    Triguy said:

Can't be related to the mutant global node.
    Last week in map 5 with the rogue mini boss I used a team of corvus, cap IW, and doom. Zero mutants on my team and it still happened.
    This week, with map 5 mini boss being emma, I use the team of corvus, cap I w, and magneto. One mutant and still behaving exactly the same.

I have only noticed this the past week or two maybe. This is definitely not persisted since the beginning of apocalypse AQ boss cycle.

Yes it has, but it doesn’t really do anything. My CapIW does the same damage on heavies even with the resist. It’s very annoying but I don’t think it does anything. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra