**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 - Where do we go from here?

IKONIKON Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★
I just completed my initial run of Act 7, taking the following paths

7.1.1 - Oscillate/Invade/Kinetic Instigator - 1 revive used (could have been easily avoided, just wanted to dive into content)
7.1.2 - Vivified/Power Suppression/Power Alternator/Unblockable - 0 revives
7.1.3 - That's gonna Sting/Backfire/Power Alternator/Power Snack - 2 revives on Aarkus boss
7.1.4 - Aspect of War/Cage Rattler/Stun Vulnerability - 0 revives
7.1.5 - Unlimited Power/Mystic Ward/Mystic Curse/Buffet - 0 revives
7.1.6 - Destructive feedback/Impatience/Small Arms/Cosmic Wrath - 0 revives

Total - 3 revives, and a few health potions

After finishing this content, I feel... Hollow. Got some great rewards, but I never actually felt challenged by the content. Completing act 6 content always felt like I achieved something.

So if this is the new direction for content, what is a player like me supposed to wait for? I feel like I've been building my roster for content that is now never going to come.

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Who did you use for Vision?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It's the first chapter guys, Act 6 was able to get a lot harder from 6.1 to 6.4 so I have no doubt that it will get harder in later chapters

6.1 was already *hard*, the increase in difficulty from 6.1 to 6.4 was not that large.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★

Who did you use for Vision?

I assume you mean Vision Aarkus? I tried CMM first, wasn't great. HT with prefight and Mr F prefight did most of the work.
    Raichu626 said:

Lormif said:

It's the first chapter guys, Act 6 was able to get a lot harder from 6.1 to 6.4 so I have no doubt that it will get harder in later chapters

6.1 was already *hard*, the increase in difficulty from 6.1 to 6.4 was not that large.
    You guys really operate on a different plane of reality, don't you? 6.1 was quite the breeze for me (probably waited too long to do it tbh), but 6.2 took and 6.3 is currently taking a lot more effort on my part.
    I put hard in **, none of it was really hard, but still vastly more difficult than the current act 7.1, and the difficulty did not climb much between them.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Felt more like Variant content than a Story quest. Didn't take much effort but at least it's fun. Don't have a problem with the change of direction as long as they release actually challenging content time to time.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Hypothetically if there ever an option for people who want ultra hard story content to opt for it in game and for those that want the current version to opt for their own version of story content with same rewards,
    I can almost near guarantee none of these folks ( who're crying about the difficulty being less on forums ) would choose to do the ultra hard content 😎😎

It depends on how it was structured. If the rewards were the same for both no, because while we like a challenge we are also people who believe the rewards should match the effort.

However if it was setup so that you could do both but only got the rewards once then we would probably do both, just the easier for the rewards. If you could only do one, but the rewards were scaled if you did the harder mode probably every one of us would do the harder one.

Evidence, variants.
    Agreed

But the major takeaway has to be that you're basically saying hard content exists in game in form of variants, which we have another one coming in a week I think, then why is there a problem with story content being a little vanilla for you're taste?
    You have 6 pieces of content to suit your style of enjoyment.🤔

Logical thing would be to let one part be tough and one not so tough so that all can enjoy their own little piece of the battle realm right? 🤗🤗

Makes sense to me, separate hardcore sweaty boys and girls with variants. 🤞🤞
    Variants are not hard, Act 7 felt like a Variant level difficulty.

Lormif said:

Hypothetically if there ever an option for people who want ultra hard story content to opt for it in game and for those that want the current version to opt for their own version of story content with same rewards,
    I can almost near guarantee none of these folks ( who're crying about the difficulty being less on forums ) would choose to do the ultra hard content 😎😎

It depends on how it was structured. If the rewards were the same for both no, because while we like a challenge we are also people who believe the rewards should match the effort.

However if it was setup so that you could do both but only got the rewards once then we would probably do both, just the easier for the rewards. If you could only do one, but the rewards were scaled if you did the harder mode probably every one of us would do the harder one.

Evidence, variants.
    Agreed

But the major takeaway has to be that you're basically saying hard content exists in game in form of variants, which we have another one coming in a week I think, then why is there a problem with story content being a little vanilla for you're taste?
    You have 6 pieces of content to suit your style of enjoyment.🤔

Logical thing would be to let one part be tough and one not so tough so that all can enjoy their own little piece of the battle realm right? 🤗🤗

Makes sense to me, separate hardcore sweaty boys and girls with variants. 🤞🤞
    No, I am not saying any such thing. Variants are not hard, however they have 2 difficulty modes, an easy, classic mode and a more difficult variant mode. I never do the classic mode and only do the variant mode.

Also no that would cause even more problems, because the harder mode would have better rewards, and that would cause the exact same situation as now. The issue has always been about the people not ablle to do the content wanting the rewards for the harder content without doing harder content.
    Kill_Grey said:

Why do people on here think variants are not hard? 🤔

because other than v1 they are not.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Why do people on here think variants are not hard? 🤔

They've gotten progressively easier imo
    Hardest part of v4 was having a 1* hulk
    V5 was pretty much a freebie if you had a good mystic roster

V1 and XL variants were the last difficult ones. If you've got thing you can just cheese them though