**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 6* roster on the game?

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I have a worse good to bad 6* ratio than you

And I have a magneto so that should say something about your roster
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

Unio77 said:

Please tell me how cap iw or SS won't help in any content?

I have duped Cap as 5*. SS is most useful, but I have better options than him as 5*.
    so you expect every champ to be better than what you have already? ridiculous
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

I've seen no one with a image of a 6* roster worse than mine, just people complaining about my complain (?)

If someone posts a 6* roster worse than mine (that belongs to this person), I'll accept that I'm wrong.
    No proof is needed, you're wrong regardless.
    I'm obviously exaggerating, but my 6* roster is undeniable pretty bad.
    it's pretty far above average
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

Listen, I love my 6 star roster. I really do. But so help me if I pull another cosmic rather than a tech or science... (47% Cosmic, no science or tech)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    This little boy says we’re trolling😂 I’d take an CAIW, SS, and Sabertooth ANYDAY
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My goodness you don’t have a bad 6* roster. You have a better 6* roster percentage wise than the large majority of people in the game.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

I've seen no one with a image of a 6* roster worse than mine, just people complaining about my complain (?)

If someone posts a 6* roster worse than mine (that belongs to this person), I'll accept that I'm wrong.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/239687/6-star-crystal#latest

not mine, but still.

Your roster is incredibly better than theirs
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Are you having a giggle mate?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I like 2 of my 6* champs but, that's RnG and my preferences. You just have to suck it up bro.

Imagine how I felt duping Karnak and since then I've not exactly hit it lucky.

RONINNNNNN
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    edited December 2020

better than 8/12 of my 5* roster, only good ones are claire, caiw, voodoo and long shot, i dont even have a 6 star, be grateful
    edit: i am grateful for my 12 5 stars so ha
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

better than 8/12 of my 5* roster, only good ones are claire, caiw, voodoo and long shot, i dont even have a 6 star, be grateful

Rhulk and she hulk are great, and moleman is decent.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

is red hulk easy to fight in aw defence? someone told me that in global chat

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

is red hulk easy to fight in aw defence? someone told me that in global chat

Pretty easy, yeah. Moleman is pretty good defensively, especially in lower tier wars.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

Unio77 said:

Please tell me how cap iw or SS won't help in any content?

I have duped Cap as 5*. SS is most useful, but I have better options than him as 5*.
    I have a max sig r5 5* Cap. I'm still going to rank my 6*. CAIW was my first good 6* and he was my 22nd or 23rd. You may as well quit the game if your expectations are constant god tier 6*s that you don't have as 5*s lmao
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Nice brag post
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    My last 17 6*s. Bishop, Kingpin, Iron Man, Sentry, NC, Red Skull, Cap America WWII (first dupe), Red Skull (first dupe), Champion, Champion (first dupe), Iron Man(first dupe), CAWWII (second dupe), Civil Warrior, TM, Ronin, Iron Man(second dupe). The only decent pull was wasp.cannot be worse than this. :D
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    fchskm said:

Grinding 6* shards just doesn't look worth it. Way to much effort for champions that doesn't help in any content at all.

Ur being sarcastic right? Idk I’m very bad at detecting sarcasm. If u aren’t being sarcastic then I’ll say this: Korg and Mojo are great at defense and mojo has some utility unduped.silver surfer is a solid champion and CapIW unduped can still dish out great damage and still retains utility. Sabretooth is still a beast and Darkhawk is above average. You don’t have many 6 stars so u can’t expect a great 6 star roster. I only have 3 and all of them have near to no use. But I’m still not complaining and in fact I’m enjoying my cyclops in aq. Yellowjacket is ok at defense and BPCV serves as a memorial. I just made the best out of my bad pills.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

No proof is needed, you're wrong regardless.
    I'm obviously exaggerating, but my 6* roster is undeniable pretty bad.
    If half your champs are low Demi or higher it’s above average. All 3 of mine are terrible but still I’m only slightly under average.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    You deserve a Deadpool xforce, Karnak, rhino, and juggs for even posting this.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited December 2020

If you learn how to use these champs they’re extremely good. Just rulk and she hulk are amazing and for your small roster you have enough to get you through act 5. You have like 6/12 good champs
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★

1. You have surfer, cap IW, Sabretooth, and Mojo (Maybe, he does need sig)
    2. What is the point of these types of threads?

Totally agree with the 2 points. Too many people whining about their roster of 6*, so too many useless threads...

Regarding this roster : the ratio good champions on the total is impressively good. And the player does not appreciate it...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Red Hulk and She Hulk are also great
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I like 2 of my 6* champs but, that's RnG and my preferences. You just have to suck it up bro.

Imagine how I felt duping Karnak and since then I've not exactly hit it lucky.

RONINNNNNN
    He's one of the two that I like, he's the best I have but, I find the stance changes a bit tedious, they feel awkward for me.