**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

February buffs?

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

Terrax is the only one that stands out as "needing" a tune up or buff. but why the others? more specifically, why those others before Cyclops! :)

Because cyclops needs an overhaul.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yellow jacket deserves it, but why not Ant-man, he is even worse than yellow jacket and all of them.
    Btw Thanks kabam, I have 6* yellow jacket.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Terrax is the only one that stands out as "needing" a tune up or buff. but why the others? more specifically, why those others before Cyclops! :)

Terrax may be bad but Kingpin and Cyclops are so much worse. They need the buff a lot more than he does.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

They are buffing the skill class. That's good enough for me. Hopefully they keep buffing skills

Terrax is cosmic lmao
    Kingpin and Moleman are skill
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

February is Villain buff month, so in March can we finally see buffs to heroes like Miles, Groot, and OG Iron Man?!

Hoping Thor Ragnarok gets it!
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I have a six star Kingpin waiting...
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    it would be pretty insane if Kingpin gets a better buff than Daredevil
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Thanks for the good news!
    But what are the chosen champions in January?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

I do got KP. Moleman and YJ as 6*s so thats nice. But does this mean theres no rework for january? Im fine with it. Just wondering.

Yeah they said a whilr back they there would be no January buffs, presumably so they wouldn't have to work over Christmas.
    I assume the reason we're getting 4 buffs in February is to make up for that.

Another 4 buffs in March?
    Awesome
    Yes so basically every 3 mons we will get 2 overhauls with april.july.october being the 3 mons which will give us a total of 6 overhauls for 2021.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Don’t get me wrong, I am pumped for these. Getting 4 a month is going to be insane!

BUT, why would 2 2020 champs be getting a tune up before so many older champs that are just plain bad?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Don’t get me wrong, I am pumped for these. Getting 4 a month is going to be insane!

BUT, why would 2 2020 champs be getting a tune up before so many older champs that are just plain bad?

Because the 2020 champs are also plain bad.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I have Terrax, MoleMan and King Pin as 5*.....lol
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Because Tune Ups don't give better kits? Old champs need updates or reworks. What are you gonna "tune up" about classic Captain America? He literally doesn't have a damage increase mechanic.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Because Tune Ups don't give better kits? Old champs need updates or reworks. What are you gonna "tune up" about classic Captain America? He literally doesn't have a damage increase mechanic.
    100% Perfect block ;) probably not gonna happen
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

The release schedule is:

February - 4 tune-ups/reworks
    March - 4 tune-ups/reworks
    April - 2 overhauls

I’d imagine the older champs are much more likely to get complete overhauls
  • Options
    BRING ME MORE SKILL CHAMP BUFFS!!!

(also buff Miles plz)
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

BRING ME MORE SKILL CHAMP BUFFS!!!

(also buff Miles plz)

Yes please

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

With the new schedule in place, my only question is who's getting the next round of tune-ups in March and especially who's getting the overhauls in April? Speculations?
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Voltolos said:

Terrax and Mole man really need buffs. Also their timeslots were planned for tune-ups anyway which would be wasted on Groot and CapWW2

Yeah, Cap WW2 and Groot need major overhauls and not tune ups.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Since they are buffing Terrax, hopefully Air Walker also gets an update next in March

Surfer and Airwalker could really use a tune up. I'd like to see surfer have a longer phase... maybe 1.5 seconds and some stronger energy damage; maybe a buff to his herald synergy to 10% or more lost health to make it more useful?Surfer could also use a bleed immunity as a passive rather than something he can heal from because of all the armor he has. Like seriously... Tony Stark can bleed yet he doesnt but someone with metal skin does?

As for Airwalker... he needs his light attack to pause all of his armor up buffs and his sp3 buff needs to give him more regeneration and needs to last at least 10 seconds longer. Hopefully he can get a stronger power cosmic buff too.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited December 2020

With the new schedule in place, my only question is who's getting the next round of tune-ups in March and especially who's getting the overhauls in April? Speculations?

I know it won't happen but it would be amazing to see Rocket Raccoon and Groot get the overhauls together. Tech class is kinda lacking and I'd like to see the guardians get the love they've never received for the past 3 years and going. I'm expecting Groot and Cap WW2 though mainly because of Groot's popularity and Cap WW2 being in the Anniversary trailer.

Edit: In my post above meant to say armor break debuffs for Airwalker to clarify.
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Here we goooooo:

• Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Will Variant 2 exploration becomes harder after Yellowjacket buff?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* Yellowjacket
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    got a 5* moleman hope the buff is good