Greater Gifting Crystal!!!

ElhadjeeElhadjee Member Posts: 61
I got 20k unit with 2 undone paths for Abyss;

What do you think I should do ? Use all on gifting or save around 10k for abyss?The only important thing for me now is sig stones for prestige ( which is only 11.2 now) and awakening gems for 6* as I have almost all the 6* heroes I want.

Btw,I believe those two I mentioned above will be (hopefull) in GGCrystals.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    I'd Go Abyss. I doubt those items will be in the GGC, but even if they are, the odds will be so stacked against you. Just go with the guaranteed rewards.
  • ch4rnch4rn Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Why not do both in 1. Get revives through gifting

Exactly what I'm going to be doing. 2 paths left in the abyss, and just going to send health potions to myself from a second account
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Member Posts: 61
    Zan0 said:

Why not do both in 1. Get revives through gifting

Wait are there any revives in gifting crystals? I can't recall seeing them last year,mb it is just because I only sent and got greater gifting crystals. Are the revives in small ones?
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Elhadjee said:

I got 20k unit with 2 undone paths for Abyss;

What do you think I should do ? Use all on gifting or save around 10k for abyss?The only important thing for me now is sig stones for prestige ( which is only 11.2 now) and awakening gems for 6* as I have almost all the 6* heroes I want.

Btw,I believe those two I mentioned above will be (hopefull) in GGCrystals.

Hey, I think you should open Greater Gifting Crystals one at a time, and when you are satisfied with what you have gotten from them, save the rest for abyss
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Member Posts: 61
    jdeck59 said:

But if he gets revives then he doesn't get the GGC so that makes no sense to say gift revives instead

Yes,indeed that's the point I mentioned. Also the Alliance milestones and prizes are very low when compared with last year's.

So I guess I will open some to get milestones and use rest for abyss?
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Member Posts: 88
    Weird flex but ok
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,352 ★★★★★
    go do abyss, while you have a safety net. Use whatever is left on GGCs.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    20k units will get you like 66 GGCs. I’d say definitely open a few to get those sweet milestone rewards and you might just hit the jackpot. Last years drops were insane, I’m pumped to see what this years GGCs will look like 🔥
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

But if he gets revives then he doesn't get the GGC so that makes no sense to say gift revives

If he give revives it will count toward the individual gifting rewards therefore he should be gifting revives rather then buying that them from the store.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

20k units will get you like 66 GGCs. I’d say definitely open a few to get those sweet milestone rewards and you might just hit the jackpot. Last years drops were insane, I’m pumped to see what this years GGCs will look like 🔥

It is enough to send them. Is there a way to purchase them for yourself I am unaware of?
  • UncleR1chardUncleR1chard Member Posts: 4
    All y'all answering this question as if GIVING is the same as GETTING. 20K units is 66 GGCs you can GIVE, and all you'll GET from that is 7 GGC from solo and alliance event rewards. If you're concerned about what you can GET from them, then you need to find someone or a group of someones who will send a GGC to you in return for you sending them one. If you can't find others to exchange with you, then don't bother gifting at all, unless you just want to donate the 20K units towards your alliance event points.
  • UncleR1chardUncleR1chard Member Posts: 4
    Crcrcrc said:

Tiger360 said:

It is enough to send them. Is there a way to purchase them for yourself I am unaware of?
    No, there is not. If you want to ensure getting a specific item, you have to find someone to send it to you. If you have multiple accounts, then of course you can send to yourself.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Member Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I'd run the last 2 paths and then use whatever leftover units on GGC