**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Arena Crystal

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
Hi,
When the Thronebreaker title was announced it was mentioned (see image below) there would be a new arena crystal introduced at some point, I have not seen anything more in regards to this. The announcement for the January update had no mention this would be coming in the next update.. Is this still something intended to be introduced, or is this no longer in the plans?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

To be honest I care more about the New Daily Objectives, rather than the new arena crystals. Probably they will be 50K BC, and the rewards will be 25 times better than the 2K crystal.
    Right now I get objectives like 'Finish 2 fights in LoL' or 'Complete a quest in Act 6'. But there is one problem... I have already explore LoL and Act 6 100%

You can still do the "complete act 6 quest" one. Just pick a easy path/boss and no biggie.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

To be honest I care more about the New Daily Objectives, rather than the new arena crystals. Probably they will be 50K BC, and the rewards will be 25 times better than the 2K crystal.
    Right now I get objectives like 'Finish 2 fights in LoL' or 'Complete a quest in Act 6'. But there is one problem... I have already explore LoL and Act 6 100%

Plus LoL fights take like 2 days to load, and act 6 fights use like 1 and a half energy refills smh
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Oh damn.. I thought the new objectives were already introduced, I posted this as i've been thinking they just had the arena crystal to add and may have just decided not to do so.. didn't realize there was still more not added yet..
    Still nothing?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Just be patient. Won‘t be a good Deal anyway.

Arena Crystal (2.000) - 3*/4* Punisher
    UC Arena Crystal (10.000) - 4*/5* Punisher
    TB Arena Crystal (50.000) - 5*/6* Punisher

Of course the last one is just speculation, but it will be very expensive cause of the chance at high rarity Punisher.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Just be patient. Won‘t be a good Deal anyway.

Arena Crystal (2.000) - 3*/4* Punisher
    UC Arena Crystal (10.000) - 4*/5* Punisher
    TB Arena Crystal (50.000) - 5*/6* Punisher

Of course the last one is just speculation, but it will be very expensive cause of the chance at high rarity Punisher.

You figure 50K I was thinking 20k..
    edited January 2021
    2.000 x 5 = 10.000
    10.000 x 5 = 50.000

I don‘t know. Just guessing Kabams logic behind it.

There‘s a big gap between Uncollected and Thronebreaker, right? So there should be a big gap in pricing as well. LOL
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

2.000 x 5 = 10.000
    10.000 x 5 = 50.000

There‘s a big gap between Uncollected and Thronebreaker, right? So there should be a big gap in pricing as well. LOL

but still that’s a lot of arena for one crystal
    Yea.. good point.. i'm starting to think they might have it within the black iso market meaning we'd have to purchase the sigil to obtain it... in which case i might never be opening them lol..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

2.000 x 5 = 10.000
    10.000 x 5 = 50.000

50k BC is nothing for the hard time grinders.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

2.000 x 5 = 10.000
    10.000 x 5 = 50.000

You also have to think that one crystal could give 5x the units. Same thing can happen with the UC ones right?

To be frank, I'm used to kabam being slow with certai things, in dork interview video, it was mentioned that we will get mastery pageing system and it's been quite a few months now with nothing mentioned on it. I'd preffer to see that happen over new arena crystal.

I agree.. I would prefer to see the mastery presets.. but in all honesty i feel that was just a blatant lie in that interview.. i don't think that's something they have in the works yet..

To be frank, I'm used to kabam being slow with certai things, in dork interview video, it was mentioned that we will get mastery pageing system and it's been quite a few months now with nothing mentioned on it. I'd preffer to see that happen over new arena crystal.

I agree.. I would prefer to see the mastery presets.. but in all honesty i feel that was just a blatant lie in that interview.. i don't think that's something they have in the works yet..
    Don't say that, it could get them angry and they just might actually do it. 😂🤣 however the arena crystal was announced in a forum post.. don’t think there was ever any mention about presets

Don't say that, it could get them angry and they just might actually do it. 😂🤣
    Well... in that case I hope they get angry.. very angry.. although the arena crystal was announced in a forum post.. the presets were only mentioned in a video about a year ago.. as far as I know.. there has been no other comment about em..
    TB Arena Crystal will arrive soon enough, but you better start saving Chips already because it‘ll be really expensive anyway. XD
    So.. seeing as a few questions have been answered today in regards to 7.1 legends.. arcade side quest.. any chance on getting an answer about the new arena crystal suggested from the Throne Breaker announcement back in August?
    Ok fine.. don't tell me then.. just don't do it Friday.. cause I'm gonna be busy Friday..