**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Convince me why I should upgrade my 6* x-23

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I pulled a 6* x-23 two or three weeks ago and have been meaning to make a post asking people who use x-23 what she’s good for and why I should rank her up. So I’m now finally making this post. Why should I rank up x-23?

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    I'll answer your question with a question. Do you like making the defender bleed?
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Will3808 said:

I pulled a 6* x-23 two or three weeks ago and have been meaning to make a post asking people who use x-23 what she’s good for and why I should rank her up. So I’m now finally making this post. Why should I rank up x-23?

good regen, good bleed. not a good as og wolverine but still good
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Why not?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    X-23 has the damage, OG Wolvie has the healing.
    In my mind, shes r2 worthy.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

If have Apoc at high enough stars, Wolvie takes both areas.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Apoc isn't widely available yet.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Lats, nuff said.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    She can cover diss track and mutant Cav EQs (?)
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

Terra said:

She is basically Wolverine 2.0 but with less healing. Yes... as a Horseman she absolutely slaps and with prof x too she has the potential to be up to 72% poison resistant and fully bleed resistant. She is basically the more available Wolverine that can also put in work against bleed immune unlike her "father."
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    She is massively underrated especially if you have DW
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You should not rank up 6* that you don’t get used to, rank up materials are precious. Discussions over x-23 have been substantial and I can say she is slightly above average but not worth to invest given there are a lot of better options in mutant class.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I mean she's alright, but 3 t5b pumped into her? Eh I wouldnt say to rank her
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

DW?
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    You ever have a fresh soda. It’s crisp and the flavor is just right. That’s Nick Fury.

You ever have a soda that is flat, the flavor is kinda ehh, but it gets the job done? That’s X-23.

You only drink flat soda if that’s all you have.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Regen is a fun mechanic and she doesn’t have half bad damage. I would at least max level at 1/25 and maybe take to r2 depending on what gems or t4cc I had
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Sbkrueb said:

DW?
    Deep wounds. Increased bleed duration
  • Skygod69Skygod69 Posts: 10
    Lmao said:

Sbkrueb said:

DW?
    Deep Wounds mastery
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Lmao said:

Sbkrueb said:

DW?
    Deep wounds. Increased bleed duration
    Aka Nick Fury's mistress
    edited December 2020
    Why are people disagreeing? They literally have such similar abilities and synergies. X-23 would just get the same benefits wolvie does as a horseman besides the critical bleeds. The critical bleeds just make his bleed damage on par with X-23. It's like comparing OG Vision with Vision AoU or Iron Man with Superior Iron Man.
    Little late here but here is a video of the damage comparison of both wolverines fully synergized as horseman.

https://youtu.be/FvqS4Isdwog