**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's with the domino bashing?

Comments

• AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    From what I have read is that people are mad because she has no good utility and is dependent on synergies? But her damage without synergies is still awesome, and she is not dependent on rhulk and masacre, it just makes her better. Not comparing them, but isn't that the same as ghost who becomes a better champ with hood and wasp? She has always been one of my favorite mutants in game...could someone please explain why people are boycotting her?
    'She is poor man's one above all', because in early stage if someone managed a 5 or 6* version with redhulk synergy then she will be his/here's key champion, no doubt on that, and if someone wants to be thronebraker the he will consider her for r3 if he don't have better options, (and that's why people are trying to stablish her top mutant champ where we have so many better options specially mutants)

But if you are end game player with stacked rosters then I bet you never(95%) use her for any content, like I found her 5* version in my early stage but I recently managed 5* redhulk. Now I'm at decent level at mcoc (exploration of variant 2-6, act 6.1 and almost 7.1 & completion in 1-6 variant and act6) and except from my early stage (where she was my 3rd r5) I haven't used for any content since my 2nd r5 in mutant class (Namor)

Finally conclusion
    1) even with full synergy you will not use her in end game because you can't wast 3 spots only for damage

2) if you are using her without synergy then you are probably at early stage or something really wrong with you

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

From what I have read is that people are mad because she has no good utility and is dependent on synergies? But her damage without synergies is still awesome, and she is not dependent on rhulk and masacre, it just makes her better. Not comparing them, but isn't that the same as ghost who becomes a better champ with hood and wasp? She has always been one of my favorite mutants in game...could someone please explain why people are boycotting her?

'She is poor man's one above all', because in early stage if someone managed a 5 or 6* version with redhulk synergy then she will be his/here's key champion, no doubt on that, and if someone wants to be thronebraker the he will consider her for r3 if he don't have better options, (and that's why people are trying to stablish her top mutant champ where we have so many better options specially mutants)

But if you are end game player with stacked rosters then I bet you never(95%) use her for any content, like I found her 5* version in my early stage but I recently managed 5* redhulk. Now I'm at decent level at mcoc (exploration of variant 2-6, act 6.1 and almost 7.1 & completion in 1-6 variant and act6) and except from my early stage (where she was my 3rd r5) I haven't used for any content since my 2nd r5 in mutant class (Namor)

Finally conclusion
    1) even with full synergy you will not use her in end game because you can't wast 3 spots only for damage

2) if you are using her without synergy then you are probably at early stage or something really wrong with you

I’m currently using her to clear 6.2.5 lanes (do not go gentle) and to be honest you can’t call this quest early stage. This is litterally the peak of end game questing since arguably there is not a more difficult quest currently on the game. I have also used her a fair amount during my 6.2 exploration. With her synergies she comes handy in a lot of bs no doubt.
    Off course there are always better counters but she still clears content.
    Take one by one all mutants and see how many can clear more content in the game than her. It’s only few of them.
    Having people say she is not even top15 mutant is just funny at this point.
    She is easily a top10 mutant stand alone and top5 (or even higher) with synergies.
    Off course she is RNG reliant, as most of the champs are, but her RNG varies from being a good champ to being a top tier champ, when luck favors you.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

IKON said:

Damage is the best utility. I don't need to shut down KO'd Opponents.

Show me someone who wants to use EF more than Domino, and I'll show you someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

thats absurd lol. I they regen infinitely, can domino outdamage it? Of course not. All or nothing? Not with damage alone, although her taunt might work. Damage back/thorns? Hello no. Biohazard? No. EVEN if you say damage>utility, you completely miss the entire point. It's not that she doesn't have damage, its that there are people who are better that have damage AND utility, and of course you would want the latter. Again, I like domino, but she's not top 5 mutant by any standard. All the real top 5 mutants have similar if not better damage AND utility
    You don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t know jack about Domino. 1% regen? Yes Domino can out damage it. Ex: V3 Rogue path boss. Domino kills her in 3-4 sp3s. AON? Yes. Taunt from sp2 or Rulk syn. Thorns not to well but who that crits is?? Biohazards? Hell yes. Every Bio node through Cavs or Acts, I’ve used her to solo paths. Some of you just need to say yall don’t know everything you need to know about domino and go.
    well thanks for totally missing the point
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Etjama: *exists*

Thanks, man! It's because so many people still view her as a top 5 Mutant. She's so severely overrated nowadays and a select few (including me) are trying to rise against the simps. She has absolutely no reliable utility and RNG based damage, but people still try and call her a top champion. If we look at the Mutant class, Omega, Mags, AA, Poco, Colossus, Havok, Sunspot, Namor, Emma, Professor X, are all beast and also have utility. Domino's not even a top 10 Mutant imo. Probably 11. All the hate is just for the memes, but the principle is there, she's just not nearly as good as so many people try to make her out to be.
    no one sees her as a top mutant. i dont either but shes still one of my favourite champs cos shes really fun to play for me. i find myself using domino over sunny, emma, namor and havok in most if not all scenarios. she is one of my most used mutants under AA, prof x, and mags. (dont have poco, omega, and col)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Yeah. Dominoes suck when they aren’t spaced out right for the proper tumble.

This gif infuriates me
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

Utility wise she’s not even a top 20 mutant (15% AAR INSANE‼️‼️‼️)

Damage wise her damage is RNG and requires 2 synergies with 1 good champ and 1 alright champ and still her damage doesn’t come close to the top mutants even when RNG lines up so she’s a top 12 mutant damage wise

Since utility>damage Domino is not a top 20 mutant anymore

This is honestly the biggest pile of nonsense. Not a top 20 mutant? This is why the Domino hate is so absurd. It ought to be possible to not like a good champ without making them out to be Groot.
    I can name 20 mutants who are more useful than Domino
    go ahead, im listening
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Damage wise her damage is RNG and requires 2 synergies with 1 good champ and 1 alright champ and still her damage doesn’t come close to the top mutants even when RNG lines up so she’s a top 12 mutant damage wise

This is honestly the biggest pile of nonsense. Not a top 20 mutant? This is why the Domino hate is so absurd. It ought to be possible to not like a good champ without making them out to be Groot.
    Go
    Apocalypse - Tons of utility, consistent immunities, and huge special attacks. Buffs up the entire mutant class.

Archangel - DOT god, AAR god

Cable (with Apocalypse synergy) - Both Domino and Cable have little utility, however Cable (especially as a horseman) can regenerate a large chunk of his health every time he crosses a power threshold and can gain power once awakened. His degeneration debuffs, in which only robots are immune to, are extremely potent. He has other small pieces of utility, but they aren't that good.

Colossus - 6 immunities, extremely tanky, consistent insane damage

Emma Frost - Lots of utility, evade counter, tanky, tons of immunities

Gambit (even better as Horseman) - Gambit by himself is better than Domino, but as a horseman, he can achieve 9 hit combos through 1 parry, which is insanely useful. That is in addition to his normal abilities, in which he can counter passive damage back with his medium, heavy, and special attacks, he can reduce regen/power rate, and has -150% bleed resistance (unlike Domino's terrible 50% bleed resistance that is temporary and its length is RNG dependent). He also has a +300% special attack damage with 10 prowess buffs, which are extremely easy to get now with his buff.

Havok - Tons of utility, insane energy resistance, incinerate immune, huge special attacks, huge DOT, non contact energy attacks

Iceman - Triple immunities, evade counter, tanky, can tank sp3s, Havok counter, and can do solid damage with coldsnap and frostbite

Magneto - Metal destroyer, insane utility and damage, nuff said

Magneto House of X - Metal destroyer as well (extremely potent 70% AAR compared to Domino's terrible 15% AAR), huge special attacks, utility machine, bleed immune. Can also place passive stuns on the opponent instead of stun debuffs on a parry.

Namor - At sig 200, can reflect ALL damage taken on him to the opponent. Absolutely insane ability. Also can hit really hard once ramped up and can regen some health.

Old Man Logan - can regenerate a lot of health, has powerful critical bleeds, access to many fury buffs that increase his damage, immune to ability accuracy modification, can armor break, bleed debuffs are 95% less potent, deals extra damage on the opponent for purified debuffs

Omega Red - Insane DOT, 90% bleed resistance, poison immune, suicide king, AW king, regeneration, ignores all passive damage back with tentacle hits

Professor X - Easy access to evade and miss counter, huge special attacks, can power control through mind control, immune to reversed controls

Horseman Psylocke - Can keep the opponent power locked for the entire fight, massive burst off psi charge damage to end off a fight, huge critical rating with the horseman synergy, can power drain and power gain when power draining under a threshold of power

Rogue - Lots of utility, powerful regeneration off sp1, ALL debuffs have 70% reduced duration, power drain off sp2 (even stronger as horseman with more special attack damage), can replicate buffs which could lead to insane buff combinations and possibilities

Sabretooth (even better with Sasquatch synergy) - Coldsnap and frostbite immune, absolutely insane damage, can do Labyrinth of Legends and Abyss of Legends (needs Sasquatch synergy), can regenerate health, has consistent non-RNG reliant damage

Storm (Pyramid X) (even better as a horseman) - Tons of utility through passive stun anti-purify counter (Annihilus and Korg counter, let's see Domino take those fights easily), huge special attacks, can be a full evade counter with long lasting frostbite off sp1, can be coldsnap or shock immune (shock immune is very rare and useful), among other pieces of utility

Sunspot - Has immense control over the fight with his playstyle, can apply tons of incinerates on the opponent, huge special attacks, consistent perfect block, incinerate immunity, large power gain off siphoning incinerate debuffs onto himself

Horseman Wolverine - Absolutely insane (Possibly the best mutant in the game). Can almost not die with his insane regeneration, bleed resistance, and insane bleed damage (consistent critical bleeds unlike the RNG dependent Domino who has a chance to not proc bleeds let alone critical bleeds on special attacks).

Wolverine (Weapon X) - Immune to regeneration rate modification, insane consistent bleed damage, can go unstoppable and unblockable allowing aggressive play, insane regeneration
    So many of these are hilariously bad.

Weapon X: So the champ literally nobody normal can get can be used as an all-out nuke? Cute, but Domino is accessible to all and has comparable damage, and benefits more from smart play as opposed to mr. all or nothing.

Sunspot: They honestly have similar damage outputs, but Domino's is more easily accessed. Both have access to perfect block, though while Sunspot's is more reliable, it relies entirely on the opponent not being incinerate immune. If they are, he's useless. Pretty damn good for Red Hulk, though.

Sabretooth: You're joking, right? Domino can do the freaking Labyrinth. Maybe not as fast with Sasquatch synergy, but that is literally Sabre's only application. Anywhere else, he's relatively weak and only annoying on recovery nodes in war.

Rogue: If they increased her stolen buff duration I'd be inclined to agree with you. As of the moment, her damage is lacking, and while her regeneration is nice, I like to kill my opponents today, thanks.

Horseman Wolverine: Unlike Domino, if the opponent is bleed immune, this guy is just as boring as normal Wolverine.

Psylocke: No, Wrong. Very bad. Any champ with any version of passive power gain (And how many nodes for that are there?) just nopes this entire thing.

Professor X: Domino has evade counter mechanics too, you know, and has immediately accessible damage output, which makes her more useful in many situations. X is better for longer fights, mind, but Domino is a good nuke for quick ones.

Old Man Logan: Exact same scenario as Prof X. Good damage, but Domino's is more easily accessible. Also you can't use 'critical bleeds' as an argument when Domino INVENTED that concept. Only Squirrel Girl does them any better, and her bleeds are weak and just used for an instant bleed nuke. His regen is also fairly weak....and Domino also has an armor break.

White Magneto: His special attacks truly aren't anything overly special. Source: Have a 6*. He's nowhere near the metal destroyer his red brother is, and is honestly useful for his prefight...which Domino can abuse. They go good TOGETHER.

Namor: While his eventual damage is definitely better than Domino's, there's a buildup to it. His utility allows him to take some fights she can't, but I say again: Domino has an immediately accessible high damage output. I will continue to say this to prove that Domino is either just as useful as, or occasionally better, than champions you mention.

Iceman: Domino's evade counter is better, and Iceman's damage is absolutely pitiful.

Gambit: I'm sorry, I've used Gambit, and he's just a bit overhyped. His main use is still Power Reserve L1 spam cheese. His special attacks aren't overly fantastic in base form, and in Horseman form what he mostly gains is perfect block...which you then have to sacrifice to access his damage output. So he functions like Omega now? I'd prefer to use Omega. His utility still isn't all that great. He's still rather difficult to use.

Emma Frost: This is a case of entirely different situations. Emma's problem is she can't do everything at once. Wanna evade counter? Then you lose all your immunities. Want to be immune to everything? You either need the Colossus synergy or you need to be incredible at managing both your and your opponent's power bars...and even then you can't remain in diamond form when throwing specials. Also...armor break completely shuts all of this down.

Cable: How is this any different from Domino synergy incinerate spam? Answer, it isn't, and Domino's isn't reliant on the enemy's power level. In addition, Cable's abilities are also RNG based. How is he 'better'?

AA: If the enemy has even one common immunity, he's ****. Literal feast or famine with AA. Domino, meanwhile, can be used against nearly everyone.

Every argument of 'better as horseman': Guess who else can become a horseman? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now then...you still have, by my count, 14 to go? I could have said something about Storm X and even possibly Havok, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
    I’m bored so....

Wolverine X : Accesibility doesn’t determine how good a champ is. But this point is somewhat viable so I won’t argue.

Sunspot: damage is predictable and consistent . Dominos perfect block is random and only makes her more sustainable. While sunspot only if played right can escape a fight at full health.

Professor X: Domino’s evade counter lasts for 1-5 secs, is based on a chance to trigger and it doesn’t work on tech champs. Professor X can easily gain access to a evade and miss counter.

Namor: While you might use domino more then namor. Namor has a incredible ability that lets him takes fights very few others can. While domino on the other hand...

Iceman: dominos evade counter is better... I hope you’re trolling

Gambit: He has more utility than domino but she has more damage. Fair enough.

Emma frost: Uh.... She has the most immunities in the game, better access to taunt, power denial, evade counter ( not very good but better than domino)... need I go on?

Archangel: works against most opponents and bypasses and shuts down almost all their abilities and can take down tough defenders like it’s nothing. His extremely potent AA- dwarfs dominos.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Ok sooo many people are saying that domino is extremely overrated,I would like to ask a question:How many people have even rated her overrated?I never saw a person saying that domino is better than col ,mags,or OR.I would answer that she has become a person who is sometimes prejudiced or fixed in a similar frame(stereotyped),by people who have not even tried her,but have formed a decision by seeing posts on Forums...

It'll be a pretty long one,plz read

Ok so ya'll are saying that she has no utility so what's this-

Lucky Passive:

Increased critical rating and crit Dmg rating.
    +15% Ability Accuracy.
    +353 Block Proficiency.
    10% chance to Evade attacks.
    Stun expires 35%or 45% faster(I don't remember)

Unlucky Passive:(opponent:

Decreased crit rating and dmg.
    -35% Ability Accuracy.
    -353 Block Proficiency.
    100% chance for Evade or the Dexterity Mastery to fail.
    Bleed abilities deal 50% less damage.

Now some people who are saying that she's even worse than rogue,iceman,psylocke,wolvy,storm (pyramid X) or OML,That's not a right manner,U should have also mentioned all the meme tier characters as they all are better than her,so plz keep this thing in mind when writing a post against domino,Nothing else just answer a que:who do u bring on a quest most of the times:rogue,iceman,psylocke,wolvy,storm,OML or Domino.

other than these things,she also has taunt on her SP2,which is useful in some situations,and her crit bleed makes a person forget about utility.

Let's come to trinity: her incinerates make the opponent feel useless in life,parry,heavy keep on throwing it(i think she needs a little more heavies in act 6),and that's it ,clean fight,increased stun duration with massacre,literally ignore evade,if u use heavy.

She has a lot more use in act 7 with nodes like stun vulnerability,and as if with the horseman synergy and the synergy with Prof X make domino even more OP,but it's not necessary,as that trinity makes the two other champs(rulk and massacre) worth it to bring in quests

As for utility,She does have some decent utility,and the game is just not dependant on utility everytime,If it would be then Shulk would be BGT lol

Wow so her utility is based on rng. Bruh. It’s so invalid. She does not deserve num 5. And btw do you know what utility is cuz she hulk would not be bgt if utility was the mega. She would be like god tier
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go
    Apocalypse - Tons of utility, consistent immunities, and huge special attacks. Buffs up the entire mutant class.

Cable (with Apocalypse synergy) - Both Domino and Cable have little utility, however Cable (especially as a horseman) can regenerate a large chunk of his health every time he crosses a power threshold and can gain power once awakened. His degeneration debuffs, in which only robots are immune to, are extremely potent. He has other small pieces of utility, but they aren't that good.

Gambit (even better as Horseman) - Gambit by himself is better than Domino, but as a horseman, he can achieve 9 hit combos through 1 parry, which is insanely useful. That is in addition to his normal abilities, in which he can counter passive damage back with his medium, heavy, and special attacks, he can reduce regen/power rate, and has -150% bleed resistance (unlike Domino's terrible 50% bleed resistance that is temporary and its length is RNG dependent). He also has a +300% special attack damage with 10 prowess buffs, which are extremely easy to get now with his buff.

Havok - Tons of utility, insane energy resistance, incinerate immune, huge special attacks, huge DOT, non contact energy attacks

Iceman - Triple immunities, evade counter, tanky, can tank sp3s, Havok counter, and can do solid damage with coldsnap and frostbite

Magneto House of X - Metal destroyer as well (extremely potent 70% AAR compared to Domino's terrible 15% AAR), huge special attacks, utility machine, bleed immune. Can also place passive stuns on the opponent instead of stun debuffs on a parry.

Namor - At sig 200, can reflect ALL damage taken on him to the opponent. Absolutely insane ability. Also can hit really hard once ramped up and can regen some health.

Old Man Logan - can regenerate a lot of health, has powerful critical bleeds, access to many fury buffs that increase his damage, immune to ability accuracy modification, can armor break, bleed debuffs are 95% less potent, deals extra damage on the opponent for purified debuffs

Omega Red - Insane DOT, 90% bleed resistance, poison immune, suicide king, AW king, regeneration, ignores all passive damage back with tentacle hits

Professor X - Easy access to evade and miss counter, huge special attacks, can power control through mind control, immune to reversed controls

Horseman Psylocke - Can keep the opponent power locked for the entire fight, massive burst off psi charge damage to end off a fight, huge critical rating with the horseman synergy, can power drain and power gain when power draining under a threshold of power

Rogue - Lots of utility, powerful regeneration off sp1, ALL debuffs have 70% reduced duration, power drain off sp2 (even stronger as horseman with more special attack damage), can replicate buffs which could lead to insane buff combinations and possibilities

Sabretooth (even better with Sasquatch synergy) - Coldsnap and frostbite immune, absolutely insane damage, can do Labyrinth of Legends and Abyss of Legends (needs Sasquatch synergy), can regenerate health, has consistent non-RNG reliant damage

Storm (Pyramid X) (even better as a horseman) - Tons of utility through passive stun anti-purify counter (Annihilus and Korg counter, let's see Domino take those fights easily), huge special attacks, can be a full evade counter with long lasting frostbite off sp1, can be coldsnap or shock immune (shock immune is very rare and useful), among other pieces of utility

Sunspot - Has immense control over the fight with his playstyle, can apply tons of incinerates on the opponent, huge special attacks, consistent perfect block, incinerate immunity, large power gain off siphoning incinerate debuffs onto himself

Horseman Wolverine - Absolutely insane (Possibly the best mutant in the game). Can almost not die with his insane regeneration, bleed resistance, and insane bleed damage (consistent critical bleeds unlike the RNG dependent Domino who has a chance to not proc bleeds let alone critical bleeds on special attacks).

Wolverine (Weapon X) - Immune to regeneration rate modification, insane consistent bleed damage, can go unstoppable and unblockable allowing aggressive play, insane regeneration

Weapon X: So the champ literally nobody normal can get can be used as an all-out nuke? Cute, but Domino is accessible to all and has comparable damage, and benefits more from smart play as opposed to mr. all or nothing.

Sunspot: They honestly have similar damage outputs, but Domino's is more easily accessed. Both have access to perfect block, though while Sunspot's is more reliable, it relies entirely on the opponent not being incinerate immune. If they are, he's useless. Pretty damn good for Red Hulk, though.

Sabretooth: You're joking, right? Domino can do the freaking Labyrinth. Maybe not as fast with Sasquatch synergy, but that is literally Sabre's only application. Anywhere else, he's relatively weak and only annoying on recovery nodes in war.

Rogue: If they increased her stolen buff duration I'd be inclined to agree with you. As of the moment, her damage is lacking, and while her regeneration is nice, I like to kill my opponents today, thanks.

Horseman Wolverine: Unlike Domino, if the opponent is bleed immune, this guy is just as boring as normal Wolverine.

Psylocke: No, Wrong. Very bad. Any champ with any version of passive power gain (And how many nodes for that are there?) just nopes this entire thing.

Professor X: Domino has evade counter mechanics too, you know, and has immediately accessible damage output, which makes her more useful in many situations. X is better for longer fights, mind, but Domino is a good nuke for quick ones.

Old Man Logan: Exact same scenario as Prof X. Good damage, but Domino's is more easily accessible. Also you can't use 'critical bleeds' as an argument when Domino INVENTED that concept. Only Squirrel Girl does them any better, and her bleeds are weak and just used for an instant bleed nuke. His regen is also fairly weak....and Domino also has an armor break.

White Magneto: His special attacks truly aren't anything overly special. Source: Have a 6*. He's nowhere near the metal destroyer his red brother is, and is honestly useful for his prefight...which Domino can abuse. They go good TOGETHER.

Namor: While his eventual damage is definitely better than Domino's, there's a buildup to it. His utility allows him to take some fights she can't, but I say again: Domino has an immediately accessible high damage output. I will continue to say this to prove that Domino is either just as useful as, or occasionally better, than champions you mention.

Iceman: Domino's evade counter is better, and Iceman's damage is absolutely pitiful.

Gambit: I'm sorry, I've used Gambit, and he's just a bit overhyped. His main use is still Power Reserve L1 spam cheese. His special attacks aren't overly fantastic in base form, and in Horseman form what he mostly gains is perfect block...which you then have to sacrifice to access his damage output. So he functions like Omega now? I'd prefer to use Omega. His utility still isn't all that great. He's still rather difficult to use.

Emma Frost: This is a case of entirely different situations. Emma's problem is she can't do everything at once. Wanna evade counter? Then you lose all your immunities. Want to be immune to everything? You either need the Colossus synergy or you need to be incredible at managing both your and your opponent's power bars...and even then you can't remain in diamond form when throwing specials. Also...armor break completely shuts all of this down.

Cable: How is this any different from Domino synergy incinerate spam? Answer, it isn't, and Domino's isn't reliant on the enemy's power level. In addition, Cable's abilities are also RNG based. How is he 'better'?

AA: If the enemy has even one common immunity, he's ****. Literal feast or famine with AA. Domino, meanwhile, can be used against nearly everyone.

Every argument of 'better as horseman': Guess who else can become a horseman? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now then...you still have, by my count, 14 to go? I could have said something about Storm X and even possibly Havok, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
    See I was right about to hit agree but then you start brining the actual god tiers like AA, Sunspot, and prof x.
    First, Domino doesn't have ALL PERFECT BLOCKS LIKE SUNSPOT and sunspots dmg is way higher, Dominos evade counter is ONLY IF UNLUCKY,

and the AA argument. Just wth
    All is fair play when the other side is bashing her just as unfairly and unapologetically. They can't handle having their champs' downsides mentioned in passing and using it to call the champ bad? Then maybe they shouldn't do it.

While I don't fully agree with everything I said, I did it to prove a point.

Domino bashers are hypocrites.
    I will say this though: Domino's evade counter is better than Iceman's.

How can I say such a thing?

Easy:

Wasp can literally shrink out of it.

If you don't have a coldsnap already on them, they can evade your L1 entirely, thus nullifying the entire point of the evade counter. Domino, meanwhile, can just spam parry and wait for perfect blocks to push her to the next bar of power and start the system over again.

Some champs are immune to coldsnap. While none of them have a natural evade, if they are given it by a node, then...why can champs be immune to an evade counter?

Prox. X, Emma, and Domino are the three best mutant evade counters. Iceman is fourth by virtue of technically having one.

I'd even be willing to place Apoc in there if only after 10 evades you never have to see them again the entire quest.
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

See I was right about to hit agree but then you start brining the actual god tiers like AA, Sunspot, and prof x.
    First, Domino doesn't have ALL PERFECT BLOCKS LIKE SUNSPOT and sunspots dmg is way higher, Dominos evade counter is ONLY IF UNLUCKY,

All is fair play when the other side is bashing her just as unfairly and unapologetically. They can't handle having their champs' downsides mentioned in passing and using it to call the champ bad? Then maybe they shouldn't do it.

I’m not usually a domino basket and I’ve said it before. I only bash her when people put her above the actual best mutants in the game. Like if someone puts her at num 5 of course I would disagree and rant. Plus half the “downsides” aren’t even downsides. There well yeah that champ has it, but domino has a worse version of it so therefore she’s better. The only one was AA which yeah is an actual disadvantage but do you hear yourself? Your saying domino is better than AA. AA can shut down anything with toxins and if they have immunity’s you use one of your other champs to fight that fight. It’s not like your going to only bring in one champ per quest are you.

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

I’m not usually a domino basket and I’ve said it before. I only bash her when people put her above the actual best mutants in the game. Like if someone puts her at num 5 of course I would disagree and rant. Plus half the “downsides” aren’t even downsides. There well yeah that champ has it, but domino has a worse version of it so therefore she’s better. The only one was AA which yeah is an actual disadvantage but do you hear yourself? Your saying domino is better than AA. AA can shut down anything with toxins and if they have immunity’s you use one of your other champs to fight that fight. It’s not like your going to only bring in one champ per quest are you.
    You obviously weren't listening.

I don't agree with everything I said.

I said it specifically to prove the point that this is basically what many of the Domino bashers are doing.
    YoMoves said:

Easy:

If you don't have a coldsnap already on them, they can evade your L1 entirely, thus nullifying the entire point of the evade counter. Domino, meanwhile, can just spam parry and wait for perfect blocks to push her to the next bar of power and start the system over again.

Some champs are immune to coldsnap. While none of them have a natural evade, if they are given it by a node, then...why can champs be immune to an evade counter?

Prox. X, Emma, and Domino are the three best mutant evade counters. Iceman is fourth by virtue of technically having one.

I'd even be willing to place Apoc in there if only after 10 evades you never have to see them again the entire quest.

Yeah, it’s totally reasonable to keep parrying until you get to a bar of power to throw a special. Ice man can too but he can actually hit the opponent at the beginning to start the cycle he doesn’t have to the some parry shenanigans. Idc bout that tho cuz iceman does hit like a wet noodle
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

I said it specifically to prove the point that this is basically what many of the Domino bashers are doing.
    How am I not handling getting bashed on. Do I look like I’m throwing a tantrum or reporting you or something? I’m just expressing my opinions

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

How am I not handling getting bashed on. Do I look like I’m throwing a tantrum or reporting you or something? I’m just expressing my opinions
    That's literally not the point. I'm not targeting you specifically with that rant, I was targeting the people who uninformedly bash Domino by pointng out a base deficiency that I could point out a million times in other characters. Literally anything can be spun good or bad with the right wording.

Here, I'll give you an example.

"Great bleed immunity, can proc both fury and armor up to reduce damage and increase it at the same time, has a very long and reliable Unstoppable."

I'm talking about UC.

Point is Domino doesn't deserve most of the hatred she gets. I have an R3 one and have absolutely no regrets, as she's one of my primary war attackers. 'You don't bring in 3 champs to facilitate 1' is an extremely poor argument, as I do it constantly in war and suffer no repercussions (I am deathless in 3 tier 1 war seasons in a row and counting). Hell, this war I'm using vanilla Domino and still slaughtering.

I don't get the hate, so I decided to trigger a few Domino bashers in turn. Nothing was directed at you, my guy.
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

That's literally not the point. I'm not targeting you specifically with that rant, I was targeting the people who uninformedly bash Domino by pointng out a base deficiency that I could point out a million times in other characters. Literally anything can be spun good or bad with the right wording.

"Great bleed immunity, can proc both fury and armor up to reduce damage and increase it at the same time, has a very long and reliable Unstoppable."

I'm talking about UC.

Point is Domino doesn't deserve most of the hatred she gets. I have an R3 one and have absolutely no regrets, as she's one of my primary war attackers. 'You don't bring in 3 champs to facilitate 1' is an extremely poor argument, as I do it constantly in war and suffer no repercussions (I am deathless in 3 tier 1 war seasons in a row and counting). Hell, this war I'm using vanilla Domino and still slaughtering.

I don't get the hate, so I decided to trigger a few Domino bashers in turn. Nothing was directed at you, my guy.
    Oh ok yeah and as I said before I don’t bash on domino until she’s compared to the big daddies or just has some really absurd reason

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

I'm talking about UC.

Oh ok yeah and as I said before I don’t bash on domino until she’s compared to the big daddies or just has some really absurd reason
    My mentality is that a champion I can (and just did) a 7.1 legend run primarily using is immune to hatred. There's really nothing you can say about her that will take that away.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Easy:

I mean less champs are coldsnap immune than there are tech champs. Where might I add is where Domino can't evade counter because they're never unlucky.

If you have Iceman awakened you can make the opponent unable to evade for the entire fight should you know how play your cards. Plus his isn't random. I'd rather have full control over what will evade than to just parry heavy and pray I get the unlucky passive.

Domino's evade countering is too random to be put in the top 3 or even the top 5 in her class.

For reference: Prof X, Archangel, Emma, Iceman, Apocalypse (not in any particular order)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Moot4Life said:

Go

I'm talking about UC.

Domino: No poison, fury, and not good for XL variant
    Abomination: Has poison, fury, and good for XL variant
    Clearly you can see who the better champ is with these facts