**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: dont overlook incursions!

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
So with everything going on this month I haven’t had the time in game to really look at incursions but they reset in 4 days. I drew up this little chart for myself (I’m in Tier 2) which shows the sheer quantity of rewards you could get if you just run it a few times in sector 6 and 7 over the next few days

The first run of sector 6 is shown to have less rewards but that was just bc I’ve done the first 4 rooms otherwise they would be identical. The totals for the rewards that I did at first factored in my current resources and so I cut them to avoid confusion but basically a few hours of fun with a friend would equate to 1.7 mil gold, just over 27k Artifacts and around 15k 5* shards. With Apocalypse coming to the basics this month I would try and get all the 5* shards you can!

I’m not saying incursions are the best gamemode or that you HAVE to do them (but really they are a great mode and you really should). Just reminding people to not ignore it and it’s pretty much now or never for some great rewards.

Edit: for more endgame players in Tier 1 the rewards only get better so definitely do try getting a couple done

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait what's the difference between the first and second runs?
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It’s fun playing with people who don’t die but it’s not fun playing with someone who takes ages on 1 dude and is careless
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    When you have a good, consistent partner, incursions become easy and mindless.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Incursions give awesome rewards if you do them regularly! I’m glad I have an Incursion partner. We always do it every cycle reset.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I miss Dungeons, the time sink of Incursions is just too big.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean I have honestly dropped incursions because I am just bored of it, I have tried so many combos of teams for both zone 6 and 7. It was suppppper fun when it first got changed, and haven't even used my incursion shards for the 5* or 6* shards.

A.) 5 star rank ups for me are not so important anymore (at least the ones at r1/r2)....so skip the both basic and incursion 5*
    B.) Although 2k 6* shards is a good piece of shards, not a fan of paying 32k shards for it ( Just in my opinion)

I actually instead bought the 4* crystals just so I could get iso for cheaper, because I needed to a lot for 6* rank ups and new r5 5*.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I mean I have honestly dropped incursions because I am just bored of it, I have tried so many combos of teams for both zone 6 and 7. It was suppppper fun when it first got changed, and haven't even used my incursion shards for the 5* or 6* shards.

A.) 5 star rank ups for me are not so important anymore (at least the ones at r1/r2)....so skip the both basic and incursion 5*
    B.) Although 2k 6* shards is a good piece of shards, not a fan of paying 32k shards for it ( Just in my opinion)

I actually instead bought the 4* crystals just so I could get iso for cheaper, because I needed to a lot for 6* rank ups and new r5 5*.

But... But... 5* Scarlett Witch is too tempting.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Some row headers would’ve been nice. I have no idea what any of these numbers represent
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

But... But... 5* Scarlett Witch is too tempting.
    eh.......lol
    my mystic roster is stacked, so she wouldn't even go to r3 :lol:
  • Options
    Incidentally I did a run with my mate today, even doing zone? 8 I was finishing fights inside 20 hits with my Aegon because of all the buffs. It’s really satisfying
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Incidentally I did a run with my mate today, even doing zone? 8 I was finishing fights inside 20 hits with my Aegon because of all the buffs. It’s really satisfying

Totally agree. It’s fantastic to take advantage of the customizable builds to see your champs do crazy stuff. Nodes that enhance champs was a big draw to variant content for me. Incursions delivers in the same way. You’d be crazy not to steal the shards from 2 runs per month.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    @FritoPlay what sectors do you play? I’ve been looking for a consistent incursions partner
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I’m sorry but it is some of the least enjoyable content (only behind some Act 6) I have ever played, so regardless of rewards.... no, just no

Then you my friend who have done act 6 are losing out on a ton of 6*’shards; way more shards that you can get from regularly grinding arena
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

I’m sorry but it is some of the least enjoyable content (only behind some Act 6) I have ever played, so regardless of rewards.... no, just no

I’m sorry but you must not know how to properly play incursions. I have 2 buddies who I run with and outside of act 7 it’s probably the most enjoyable content in th game.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Sorry if the graph caused confusion the top column shows artifacts, the middle gold and the 3rd 5* shards. There aren’t any differences in the first and second runs it’s just with it resetting in 4 days now is the time to get them done and get rewards. Sector 6 is different first time around bc I’ve already done a few rooms so it’s just best that’s ignored.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

You are playing with the wrong people. I've had some pretty nice runs even with Randoms, but even more so with a regular Incursions partner.
    Yeah I met one a guy once and we’ve been friends ever since. Love it cuz you get to meet so many new people and you never know who’s gonna carry you or be your friend