**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 needs more nerfs

I genuinely think act 6 is the worst content in the game. Before anyone calls me a noob or tells me to get good, I have explored all of the variants (except for the newest one, but I will) and 7.1. I truly believe that act 6 is still genuinely terrible content. I just did the cosmic path in 6.2.5 and I used more items on that single path than I did in the entirety of some of the quests in 7.1.

It’s just so so bad, and I’m contemplating never exploring it. Act 7 was fun and made me want to do it. Act 6 makes me feel like I’m being punished for playing this game.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Only node in all of Act 6 that I am struggling with more than I believe makes up for that difficulty is Do Not Go Gentle. Something like 10 hits instead of 5 to gain a charge would be so so SO much better. Other than that Act 6 is extremely easy now and I'm consistently able to solo bosses like Sinister who were previously incredibly hard as I am 100%ing Act 6
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Teh_gulla said:

Good for you, but despite all of the content I’ve done, I still haven’t formed a t5c. I have enough fragments spread across the classes to have 3 of them, but haven’t been lucky enough to spin out enough in a single class. I am kind of stuck exploring it.

Abyss? Variants? Map 7?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

hefy2000 said:

The only change is advocate for is removing strength in numbers in 6.2.5. Beyond that, Act 6 is fine as it is. The oppressive attack values are gone. The previous biggest obstacles to a completion run have been removed. There is nothing wrong with exploration featuring some difficult paths since you don’t need to explore Act 6 for any progression title. There’s no rush to explore Act 6, and you can very easily wait until you pull the perfect counter to a difficult path.

Considering you need the t5c to help you get thronebreaker, yeah you are kind of stuck exploring it.

You don't NEED to explore act 6 for thronebreaker.

My variant 1 comparison is just based on the many paths and how much of a pain it is. I haven't and won't waste my time exploring variant 1, and currently feeling the same with exploring act 6. I've already 100% 7.1 and became TB, so no rush to go back.
    Good for you, but despite all of the content I’ve done, I still haven’t formed a t5c. I have enough fragments spread across the classes to have 3 of them, but haven’t been lucky enough to spin out enough in a single class. I am kind of stuck exploring it.

Your choice, it's all about what your goal is and how fast you want to get there. But realize you aren't stuck having to do any particular content.

I'm F2P and TB without doing any abyss and only completing act 6.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Teh_gulla said:

hefy2000 said:

Teh_gulla said:

Abyss? Variants? Map 7?
    All of the variants are done except the newest one. Don’t have time to do map 7 or abyss. I have a toddler and a career.
    I find Map 7 less time consuming than Map 6. I certainly log in fewer times to clear it each day. But a big part of that is finding the right group that co-ordinates well and can accommodate your schedule.

I would definitely give it a shot, 40-50% T5CC per month adds up very quickly.
  • Options
    Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

Teh_gulla said:

hefy2000 said:

The only change is advocate for is removing strength in numbers in 6.2.5. Beyond that, Act 6 is fine as it is. The oppressive attack values are gone. The previous biggest obstacles to a completion run have been removed. There is nothing wrong with exploration featuring some difficult paths since you don’t need to explore Act 6 for any progression title. There’s no rush to explore Act 6, and you can very easily wait until you pull the perfect counter to a difficult path.

Considering you need the t5c to help you get thronebreaker, yeah you are kind of stuck exploring it.

You don't NEED to explore act 6 for thronebreaker.

My variant 1 comparison is just based on the many paths and how much of a pain it is. I haven't and won't waste my time exploring variant 1, and currently feeling the same with exploring act 6. I've already 100% 7.1 and became TB, so no rush to go back.

Your choice, it's all about what your goal is and how fast you want to get there. But realize you aren't stuck having to do any particular content.

I'm F2P and TB without doing any abyss and only completing act 6.
    How is that my choice lol

It sounds like I may have more content done than you. RNG is ****.

This is about act 6 and how much it sucks

Does act 6 suck..... absolutely! Do you need to explore it for TB........ no you don't! That's why it's your choice whether you go for exploration. But in no way should it be nerfed again just because!
    Dude...unless I do abyss or map 7, which I don’t want to, there is no where else in the game for me to get t5c. Only other spot is exploring variant 6, which I will do soon enough.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @HI_guys says you with a 5* aegon
    Can't quote. AoA is on my tail...
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

So what I'm gathering

There's abyss - You don't want to do it
    There's map 7 - You don't want to do it
    There's Act 6 - It's too hard so change it for you.

Sounds like a you problem unless I'm missing something.

Boom!!! Exactly!
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Man I wonder when this posts will stop lmao
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Teh_gulla said:

hefy2000 said:

Teh_gulla said:

Abyss? Variants? Map 7?
    All of the variants are done except the newest one. Don’t have time to do map 7 or abyss. I have a toddler and a career.
    I find Map 7 less time consuming than Map 6. I certainly log in fewer times to clear it each day. But a big part of that is finding the right group that co-ordinates well and can accommodate your schedule.

I would definitely give it a shot, 40-50% T5CC per month adds up very quickly.
    Map 7's time requirements are one of the most overstated things in the game. It just makes people feel better to say it takes too much time than to say it's too hard or I'm not willing to pay the ticket costs.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean all the annoyance literally just comes from 6.2 and that's it, everything else you can do