**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL 99% Explored

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

What do I do? I must have missed a node somewhere but I have no idea where

Comments

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Pick a path that will show you the most of the map and try and find what you missed. That's a big L
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Rerun it until you find it. That is the worst thing to happen. Good luck.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Well ****, guess I’m leaving LoL unfinished.
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    I mean LoL isn't necessary content, if it's too difficult don't do it but if u ever have free energy and resources just go in there with fun champs and try to look for what ur missing. U can do fun LoL runs in search of your missing node
    HI_guys said:

@StevieManWonder contact support they'll tell you what you missed.

I'm thai case it's mostly a corner (abom, Gilly,spiderman,x23)

I tried to contact them, but the contact page is broken and I can’t select the game so I can send a ticket. Also, I got all the corners, so I don’t know where I missed it.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Hate to see it
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Which map did you use? Just so I can take look
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

@StevieManWonder contact support they'll tell you what you missed.

I'm thai case it's mostly a corner (abom, Gilly,spiderman,x23)

I tried to contact them, but the contact page is broken and I can’t select the game so I can send a ticket. Also, I got all the corners, so I don’t know where I missed it.
    Yeah I've heard support is broken. People have had paths in act 7 completely erased so I don't think it's difficult for them to lose a corner XD
    I managed to get in contact with them on the desktop site.
    H3t3r said:

Which map did you use? Just so I can take look

The one on MCOC Guide.com
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Use the new support website.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/
    Djin said:

Thanks! That's the site I used earlier to file a ticket.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    I'm willing to bet you missed the path after Agent venom that goes down to Abom
    Edit. After looking some more is also could be that path right off of gamora. Which seems more likely
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Thanks! That's the site I used earlier to file a ticket.
    Great! Locked maps a pain in the a**. I did act 5.4 completion a year ago. Now going back to explore it I don't remember what path I did or what portal I went through.
    H3t3r said:

I'm willing to bet you missed the path after Agent venom that goes down to Abom
    Edit. After looking some more is also could be that path right off of gamora. Which seems more likely

I did some digging on Reddit and I don't think it was the Gamora path, apparently someone else missed that one and it was 97-98% explored. I think I must have missed the Guilly corner, I could sworn I did it.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

But the Ultron! You must rerun it countless times until you get another useless champ for endgame rosters that you will never use beyond for fun.
    Would you believe me if I said I actually recently awakened and r5'd my Ultron to go with my Kang? Kang got good, why can't Loltron?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Lol been there, and I had to run an 8th time to 100%. But I knew which champ I ended up missing. Support should tell you which champ you missed
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Crcrcrc said:

But the Ultron! You must rerun it countless times until you get another useless champ for endgame rosters that you will never use beyond for fun.
    Would you believe me if I said I actually recently awakened and r5'd my Ultron to go with my Kang? Kang got good, why can't Loltron?
    I would r5 LoLtron anyway, he's awesome

Support got back to me. Apparently that’s what I missed. I guess on my first run, I took the Guillotine fight and never went back to clear that empty lane highlighted. So I have to do either Path 1 or Path 2 again. FML
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Support got back to me. Apparently that’s what I missed. I guess on my first run, I took the Guillotine fight and never went back to clear that empty lane highlighted. So I have to do either Path 1 or Path 2 again. FML

Unnecessary amount of twists and turns in LoL imo
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Do 1 but don’t rush. It.
    Gamer said:

Do 1 but don’t rush. It.
    That’s what I was thinking. It’s a good thing Colossus makes LoL so damn easy. I’ll be able to do it by the end of the week or next, just need to save up a few safety revives
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Do 1 but don’t rush. It.
    That’s what I was thinking. It’s a good thing Colossus makes LoL so damn easy. I’ll be able to do it by the end of the week or next, just need to save up a few safety revives
    Gl unfortunately it happens to u.
    HI_guys said:

You don't reallt have to do those exact paths no? I'd go through red hulk and venom pool
    I don't have to, it's just easier to run through Path 1 again since it's the easiest path and the only annoying fight is Magik, but even she is whatever. I'd rather fight her than Venompool or Cyclops or Ultron or Doctor Strange again. Plus all the fights on the easy path are only 1.5 Million health.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    YoMoves said:

Crcrcrc said:

I don’t have Kang.
    I find him fun to use.

@StevieManWonder : that is really annoying to happen 🤦‍♂️
    I printed that map you used when I started exploring LoL. Coloured every path I did to make sure I covered every node/fight/corner.