**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champion Ever

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
Who do you think is the best champion ever released?

Best Champion Ever 152 votes

Doctor Doom
15%
Alekos27Noodes_NumanOsfan8BrokenZsirhcZchrisfernendezzzProximaMidnight_8ihate8745IronGladiator22Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqChikelSpeedySpideyHilbert_unbeatable2Gr8TonyStarkThebombsquad1SAFI_KBarani7daAGENT_A7K 24 votes
Ghost
22%
Spity68Darkrider05MostWantedKerneasMoosetiptronicLegendboy2411TiborginaMasquerade1981DannyB01silentagKill_GreyJAATKINGMiekandKorgDeaconDonDudu2809ArsozUmbertoDelRioSoulOfDarknessAegorKyusushui 34 votes
Quake
34%
danielmathTheVyrusTerranameplasYoMovesLvernon15KARTIKeya8Furious_Fighter1Malreck04The_Blue_JaguarDarthVadimiusIKONRockypantherxMeebletonEtjamaKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusFenicoAaronc94Sarvanga1_ 52 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
1%
KDSuperFlash10RookiieDiabeteskid420 3 votes
Warlock
1%
SpeedbumpRayaan_2000Kaypee3 3 votes
Aegon
4%
Bpn88855SneakyWarriorErik_Killmonger1001Ben_15455Phillip142337714dtl2x2y 7 votes
Nick Fury
5%
Timros10or_Stronggash228ms_5707983Adil08Bawa69Carracho01avenge_123 8 votes
Captain Marvel Movie
1%
MattstafariCaptainGame 2 votes
Red Mags
3%
AjavedLogan00MaxtheSilentPin_the_AvengerPGT17TheLegionMaster 5 votes
Other
9%
Alfa_PigeonBulmktDrdifferentRockyshockyMaxGamingo4tgCharlie21540Upanddown_69AceOfDiamondIryseCrcrcrclaxtheDragfire1760Chitransh_2 14 votes

Comments

• sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    This was like idk my 2nd or 3rd post, sorry I didn't know people spammed these types of threads back then. I expected this type of result, so I also wanted to ask why do people not like playing quake. I am a quake player myself but I never understood why people don't like to use her if they say she is the best. I know people like to have fun with the nodes and want to figure it out without using her but I still just don't understand why people don't like quake
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Other
    Red Goblin. I am a little biased yeah, but he honestly has such cool animations, plus the damage and utility to go with it
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Anyone who didn’t vote ghost or quake is lying to themselves. I personally believe ghost is better because I don’t have quake and she’s carried me through so much.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    YoMoves said:

Why did you just put 'Not Quake' as the other options?

I like you.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Being unbiased is hard. I don't like it.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Ghost
    Playstyle and interactions ought to count for something, as this is a 'best' champion question. Quake is the champion which completes content the cheapest, but Ghost does a ton as well and it's actually fun to do.

In a similar vein, CGR is actually my 2nd choice just because his animations and playstyle are easily my favourite in the game.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
    DannyB01 said:

Playstyle and interactions ought to count for something, as this is a 'best' champion question. Quake is the champion which completes content the cheapest, but Ghost does a ton as well and it's actually fun to do.

In a similar vein, CGR is actually my 2nd choice just because his animations and playstyle are easily my favourite in the game.

Favourite and best are 2 diffrent things
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Red Mags
    I objectively can see why Quake is often the top choice and I admit she can do more than the others on the list. I personally think Red Magneto is the best designed champ. He has such amazing utility AND insane damage. Maybe he isn't the most valuable champ but I think he's the champ who is most aligned with lore while also being super powerful and fun to play.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake
    doom simps
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Other
    Yeah this exact thread gets made like what every 2 or 3 weeks? Maybe once a month?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake shakes the contest alone more than 3 years now.
    Ghost is the only champ that has released after and is quite close to her power.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Search before this. It is Ebony Maw
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Who I think is the best - well that's the best for me to play and enjoy using, in my interpretation.

CMM is much lower stress than Ghost and Quake. 25 charges with NF on the team and she smashes through most fights, add in her indestructible and you won't have much to worry about.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Other
    Pre nerf champion boss
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    If I was to choose who's more fun and good at the same time then I'd say ghost is but this isn't dependant on what you prefer/biases so I'll give it to quake
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Quake
    MaxGaming said:

Pre nerf champion boss

Pre Nerf Champion was by far the strongest in the game.
    He even had the ability to nerf whichever champ was able to beat him easy, until karma struck him and he was nerfed too 🤣🤣🤣
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Other
    Omega Red
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake

Yeah this exact thread gets made like what every 2 or 3 weeks? Maybe once a month?

Once a day
  • Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107
    Other
    Corvus is not bad either?
    Huh forums?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake

Corvus is not bad either?
    Huh forums?

He is limited by his glaive charges and is not exactly good for longer content other than Abyss.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Quake
    If u know how to Quake, she can by pass a ridiculous ammount of content
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Quake
    you filthy normies its groot