**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the real best champ?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
We have seen this poll a million times, but this one will finally decide who is the best in all categories of the game.

Who is the real best champ? 84 votes

Immortal Hulk
25%
WarBros23Six_strings6Scopeotoe987RockyshockyThicco_ModeKyusushuiMaxwell24TP33TheInfintyMike192AouxWouxPapdichaatŘïdđhįmCrcrcrcHI_guysRayaan_2000The_Sentry06Invicta_HellionAGENT_A7KKRoNX1 21 votes
Option 1
75%
TerraMets17DOKTOROKTOPUSThatGuyYouSaw235MostWantedMoot4LifeRasiloverCupidLmaoMrmarvel12310or_StrongwvonkDenzel116DjinRockypantherxMeebletonKill_GreyabqberZipioNo_oneuk 63 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Option 1
    Where’s the option 2 button (Groot)?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Option 1
    damn bro you're alone
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk

damn bro you're alone

You’re all with me. You picked Option 1
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Option 1
    I haven't heard of this "option 1" character, would someone care to explain their abilities to me and their history in the comics?
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk
    Meebleton said:

I haven't heard of this "option 1" character, would someone care to explain their abilities to me and their history in the comics?

Immortal Hulk was from a comic series (2018-) that featured a new, more violent Hulk. He was intelligent, sadistic, and unkillable. If he died he only returned stronger.
    Option 1 refers to the first option in a poll or multiple choice question.
    You’re welcome.
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk
    Meebleton said:

Crcrcrc said:

Meebleton said:

Immortal Hulk was from a comic series (2018-) that featured a new, more violent Hulk. He was intelligent, sadistic, and unkillable. If he died he only returned stronger.
    Option 1 refers to the first option in a poll or multiple choice question.
    You’re welcome.
    Thanks. Very helpful. If only I knew how to count to 1
    It’s hard for even the best of us.
  • Options
    Option 1
    Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Unfortunately he didn’t make the cut into the list of candidates. It took several hours of intense research to come up with these candidates for top champ, and groot just wasn’t enough.
    @Crcrcrc i demand to know the source. Cyclops didn’t even make it on here! Was he too effective?

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Immortal Hulk
    Riptide said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Unfortunately he didn’t make the cut into the list of candidates. It took several hours of intense research to come up with these candidates for top champ, and groot just wasn’t enough.
    @Crcrcrc i demand to know the source. Cyclops didn’t even make it on here! Was he too effective?

Source: Several completely real and not made up scientific journals from various Nobel prize winners on iHulk’s power.
    Cyclops was too effective and the competition would have been unfair to the other candidates if he was on the poll.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Wheres my tree man Groot?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Option 1
    Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Source: Several completely real and not made up scientific journals from various Nobel prize winners on iHulk’s power.
    Cyclops was too effective and the competition would have been unfair to the other candidates if he was on the poll.

I suppose drax was on there but I missed him. Shucks :(
    @Crcrcrc
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk

He wasn’t iHulk so he didn’t make it on the poll
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk
    Riptide said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

I suppose drax was on there but I missed him. Shucks :(
    @Crcrcrc
    He’s option 3
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk

Quake

Second best science.

Let the disagrees flow in.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ah i see you didnt want iHulk to have such competition
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk

Immortal Hulk is quite possibly the worst science champion in the entire game, pipe down

Really? You’re telling me to be quiet on my opinions?😂You have created so many more controversial posts than me. iHulk is miles better than Cable too
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

Ah i see you didnt want iHulk to have such competition
    I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings when iHulk crushed all competition.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Option 1 is better than iHulk. But i don't have any rarities of option 1 xD
  • Options
    Immortal Hulk
    Junais said:

Option 1 is better than iHulk. But i don't have any rarities of option 1 xD

I feel so bad for you, having no iHulk rarities
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Immortal Hulk is quite possibly the worst science champion in the entire game, pipe down

Really? You’re telling me to be quiet on my opinions?😂You have created so many more controversial posts than me. iHulk is miles better than Cable too
    Cable doesn't have to kill himself and dance around for 50 seconds to gain great damage. They're not even comparable. iHulk is about as useful as Joe Fixit. Cable is a top tier mutant lane clearer.