**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 is so freaking annoying.

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
First of all the node is such bs. Second of all, the easy path is so freaking hard! That gwenpool can not be soloed because of the f-ing do not go gentle combined with the worst node ever, Surging Vengeance and Energize two. Any without a power control champ, she killed my AA and colossus. I hate this so much.

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I seem to remember having trouble with that GP too. Wasp is a great option for mordo though.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Guys I am happy to inform yall that I finally soloed her (basically she was a 1% cuz of her sig) with colossus!! I parried till sp2 and dealt like 80k dmg at r4. Who says us colossus simps simp for nothing?

I thought it was impossible? wHaT hApPenEd?
    never said it was impossible to beat just to solo
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Magik can solo
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Terra said:

As someone who recently did the easy path (screw that Gwenpool) I feel your pain. SiN needs to be removed from Mordo and he's fine as a boss then.
    Right now, that chapter is a pain.

I think SiN is fine, but the whole class+rarity gate thing needs to be changed. I get how SiN plays into the global node of the quest, but I don't get what the class+rarity gate does that a regular class gate doesn't, except to just be more annoying.
    Yeah I was overexaggerating my anger because their is school tmrw and gwenpool took out 3 of my champs in the first 5 attemps.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Hmm, I can‘t remember 6.2.5 that well. But I don‘t think it was any difficult.

Gwenpool easy paths ... I don‘t look at that stuff, so I checked all paths myself and chose the one with King Groot/Miles Morales/Rhino/Abomination (let‘s call it the Meh Tier Path). All you need are some immunities vs different DoT Debuffs (Shock/Bleed/Poison) ... nothing new for Suicide users ... so I brought Doom and Guillo 2099 for it.

Mordo Boss easy with Archangel (Parry/Heavy spam).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Hmm, I can‘t remember 6.2.5 that well. But I don‘t think it was any difficult.

Do you play this game?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I did the BPCW and Sentry and OG Guillotine path. I quaked all the fights except the first one since she was my counter for that Mordo and I didn't want to invest in revives in other champs. Thankfully, it wasn't as a brutal as some other people's run and I only used 3 revives.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

What rank is your aa? My r5 clapped her cheeks so hard they were red for a week. I recorded it literally yesterday for a friend lol. A r4 could prob do it and slap some boosts if you aren't sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfI_3im89I

Does AA turn off the global with his ability accuracy reduction?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Terra said:

As someone who recently did the easy path (screw that Gwenpool) I feel your pain. SiN needs to be removed from Mordo and he's fine as a boss then.
    Right now, that chapter is a pain.

I think SiN is fine, but the whole class+rarity gate thing needs to be changed. I get how SiN plays into the global node of the quest, but I don't get what the class+rarity gate does that a regular class gate doesn't, except to just be more annoying.
    Class + rarity addressees your roster check or something.

Yeah sin and do no go gentle compliment each other by killing your champs and making you revive
    But there's no point in that extra step of having x amount of 5* Cosmics instead of x amount of Cosmics.

SiN discourages people from biting the bullet and taking the damage from DNGG directly and instead encourages playing in accordance to the node. This could be because some fights would be easier to just bite the bullet instead of trying to clear the charges, for example, Stun Immune Rhino.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Are you using a r3 AA too lol.
    I hated 6 2.5 though, its the worst. I did it then ran away from act 6. I think its time to get back in it though.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Act 6.2.5 is definitely the worst created content in the game.And need nerfs.
    Please kabam hear us...