**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any chance one of these could be changed? (Funny stuff inside)

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Was doing a fight in aw and this happened:-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14lZZ4UbSYdXst642z7QGBEJiz35FB--Q/view?usp=sharing

Seems the person was running unfazed mastery. Didnt know elsa's evade counts to that

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I have never noticed that mastery. I may have to get that for LoL
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lol. Some people have fun in defense.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wow. That was crazy. It’s good to know why that happened.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14lZZ4UbSYdXst642z7QGBEJiz35FB--Q/view?usp=sharing

Seems the person was running unfazed mastery. Didnt know elsa's evade counts to that

Yep no way to know if opponent has this ability unlocked in aw until you actually are in the battle and perform the parry counterattack then get smacked.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Why wouldn't her evade count for that? And what are you wanting changed exactly?

RaviDavi said:

Faseeh said:

Yep no way to know if opponent has this ability unlocked in aw until you actually are in the battle and perform the parry counterattack then get smacked.
    You could duel them.
    Smart, makes sense. Thanks for sharing this, didn't think of it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Thats what u get for ranking up elsa, lol

Lots of fun. No
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lol, what are you on about mate?

Kill_Grey said:

Sry lol, just my daily dose of ragging on elsa. She isnt top 3 skill NT > Elsa
    No.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.
    He oVersHAdoWs hEr iN eVerY wAy tHouGh. Damage, utility (50% AA reduction, evade & autoblock counter, shock, incinerate, bypasses limber, small power gain, incinerate immunity and is tanky + perfect parries with guardian), and has great synergies.
    No. She too has evade counter abilities [Not the Medium/Heavy 100% kind but she can hit Light attacks without problem <> NT] (no autoblock but there're not many autoblockers), she has incinerate too or cold snap if incinerate immune or if evader evaded, she bypasses limber as well with parry counterattack, she purifies non-damaging debuffs WAY more reliably (instead of getting knocked over for max 50% chance, even though also damaging ones but why would you want to get hit to drop debuffs... sigh)

Elsa has extra power gain as well while at least one of the two rounds are on cooldown.

Elsa has easy way of stacking Precisions <> NT stacks Furies

I like both, but prefer Elsa anyway. She's less stressful than NT...

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.
    He oVersHAdoWs hEr iN eVerY wAy tHouGh. Damage, utility (50% AA reduction, evade & autoblock counter, shock, incinerate, bypasses limber, small power gain, incinerate immunity and is tanky + perfect parries with guardian), and has great synergies.
    No.
    RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.
    No. She too has evade counter abilities [Not the Medium/Heavy 100% kind but she can hit Light attacks without problem <> NT] (no autoblock but there're not many autoblockers), she has incinerate too or cold snap if incinerate immune or if evader evaded, she bypasses limber as well with parry counterattack, she purifies non-damaging debuffs WAY more reliably (instead of getting knocked over for max 50% chance, even though also damaging ones but why would you want to get hit to drop debuffs... sigh)

Elsa has extra power gain as well while at least one of the two rounds are on cooldown.

Elsa has easy way of stacking Precisions <> NT stacks Furies

I like both, but prefer Elsa anyway. She's less stressful than NT...
    Yessir.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.
    she bypasses limber as well with parry counterattack

Faseeh said:

RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.

She doesnt need to parry

Here's a list of champions that don't need to parry

edited January 2021

Faseeh said:

RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.

She doesnt need to parry

You haven't played with Elsa by the looks of it... she doesn't need to parry at all... She can avoid parry stun placing by counterattacking instead of stunning.
    RaviDavi said:

Faseeh said:

RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

No.

She doesnt need to parry

You haven't played with Elsa by the looks of it... she doesn't need to parry at all... She can avoid parry stun placing by counterattacking instead of stunning.
    Doesn't look like you know what intercepting is by the looks of it
    edited January 2021
    Then what didn't you understand from "she bypasses limber as well with parry counterattack"?

Others have been answering your question too. Nothing to be confused about.
    Intercepting or parry countering is not how you bypass limber. It's a way of playing around limber that anyone can do. There is only one way to bypass limber and that is with white magneto's prefight