**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newcomers 2020 Awards (Imagination) Who would you Vote For?

Note : Only Few Good Mentions are Present , Less Options For More Accuracy and Tough Competition

Newcomers 2020 Awards (Imagination) Who would you Vote For? 113 votes

Red Guardian
1%
TerraHSS75 2 votes
BW(Deadly Origin)
1%
TatteredSailUnknown_Legend 2 votes
Hit Monkey
4%
Hammerbro_64Raichu626Iwan_milyutinZan0Timmytdt 5 votes
Professor X
4%
Iron_Patriot_is_litDanyal_39AouxWouxGiulioVentu99The_Sentry06 5 votes
Apocalypse
33%
CrkwestzuffyColleenTheVyrusolegpetrov80326borntohulaMhd20034Liss_Bliss_Lucky7Luciano10or_StrongMysterioljballer22FloorKillerDenzel116Xva23shivam1Luke9523EtjamaCtuchikDwhalen8554 38 votes
Spider - Ham
12%
Malreck04BowTieJohnMeebletonMiekandKorgHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_BabyMiikeIronGladiator22RenaxqqStark154667CrcrcrcWill3808AAA003Notscepy 14 votes
CGR
32%
WolverDominatorDragonMCOCWarBros23Moot4LifeRasiloverWarlord5386cx23433Colonaut123Aleorragnarok_947Darkrider033dangarang122Deadline18MauledTSR6225TheInfintyMaxLeeJr_StarkAbhro12_3Gr8TonyStark 37 votes
Tigra
8%
KerneasAustin555555Rockyshockyjay_denQacobBonzodavidBerjibsUnio77Prakhar_82Rayaan_2000 10 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Spider - Ham
    Imagination-wise, Spham, Apoc, and iHulk had the most creative abilities/mechanics
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Professor X, iHulk and Apoc bought some very new stuff to the game.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    BW(Deadly Origin)
    Crcrcrc said:

Imagination-wise, Spham, Apoc, and iHulk had the most creative abilities/mechanics

Agreed , I also think BWDO is Heavily Under rated and Deserves more attention
    BW(Deadly Origin)

Professor X, iHulk and Apoc bought some very new stuff to the game.

For Sure
  • NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
    Spider - Ham
    How can you even vote anyone else
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Tigra
    @Terra
    BW(Deadly Origin)
    Notscepy said:

How can you even vote anyone else

I respect your Opinion , People Like Different Champs , Sad To see no votes going for Some Good Champs :(
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    CGR
    No red goblin? :(
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    None. I choose Guardian.
  • Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40
    edited January 2021
    CGR
    No longshot? Or dragonman?
    BW(Deadly Origin)
    Kaypee3 said:

No longshot? Or dragonman?

I added only a few , I even wrote there mate
    BW(Deadly Origin)

Longshot and Dragonman should be on here as well imo, they're pretty creative

Do like spider-ham though. He's annoying to fight but very fun to use

Spider - Ham Is Fun , But only if you have him 😔
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Where is the Guardian option :|
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Guardian. Dragon Man. Immortal Abomination.
    BW(Deadly Origin)

Where is the Guardian option :|

Uhm Guardi....uhm
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Immortal Abomb- Best Poison champion
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Apocalypse
    Horseman is a game expanding mechanic. I don’t think he’s the best, but i think he has changed the game in a way not seen since the creation of the Pre-Fight Ability.
    edited January 2021
    BW(Deadly Origin)
    Apocalypse and CGR are having a Neck to Neck Fight , After Seeing this Poll , I feel that People really need to know about Red Guardian , BWDO , Hit Monkey and Professor X , I don't Want to offend , I still Respect every Opinion of Respected Summoners , But It's Kind of a Hate Train(Seatin's Title) going against BWDO and Professor X
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hit Monkey
    I choose, hit monkey, he and BWDO are the only champs o have as 5*s from this list. BWDO is great, she helped me cut through thanos in the conv clash, but hit monkey is just skill Corvus. He just slices everyone regardless of the person, so greater utility. Sadly both are underrated. I also have red guardian as a 5g but only git him recently from cav epochs, so have to see
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    PX (mind control) and Pocco (horsemen and block break on basic attacks) were introduced with some crazy new abilities...hats off to their designers... special mention to red goblins introduction of true sense as a natural miss counter that was a nice addition.
    BW(Deadly Origin)
    Timmytdt said:

I choose, hit monkey, he and BWDO are the only champs o have as 5*s from this list. BWDO is great, she helped me cut through thanos in the conv clash, but hit monkey is just skill Corvus. He just slices everyone regardless of the person, so greater utility. Sadly both are underrated. I also have red guardian as a 5g but only git him recently from cav epochs, so have to see

100% Agreed , I have Only 5* BWDO from that List , Even I under rated her but then Realised Her True Potential , She is Def the Queen of Shocks , No Words About that Legend Monkey , If All people get him , Corvus Would become a thing of Past