**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THE IMPOSSIBLE LEGEND QUEST

what is the point of the legend quest it is impossible and you do not even get good rewards so why is it a thing

Comments

• Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    jerees said:

what is the point of the legend quest it is impossible and you do not even get good rewards so why is it a thing

it's not impossible?
  • Options
    Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    jerees said:

It’s honestly used as a training room because they never throw their sp3s. It’s really easy but if you are lower in the game it’s just time consuming.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Bruh ROL is easy later in the game. Just get better and develop your roster.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's used for practicing normal skills like parry,dex,intercepting etc.
  • Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    its not impossible if you have a ton of revives and heals and you want to go insane.
    Adok said:

jerees said:

it's not impossible?
    Crcrcrc said:

It's actually pretty easy for 3 4*s as a reward

its not impossible if you have a ton of revives and heals and you want to go insane.
  • Options
    you say you can do it but 6* champs can never get as high as the enemy and the rewords are bad i could get three 4* in less than a week
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

you say you can do it but 6* champs can never get as high as the enemy and the rewords are bad i could get three 4* in less than a week

then don’t do it
  • Options

jerees said:

You dont need 6*s. Just 3*s.

yes you could do it if you time all your attacks and not get hit but if you slip up once than you are dead
  • Options
    i did not post that and the damage they do is so high that it would only take a couple mess ups and the you are dead or have no health
  • Options
    jerees said:

i did not post that and the damage they do is so high that it would only take a couple mess ups and the you are dead or have no health

The damage they do is honestly not bad
  • Options
    ok so
  • Options
    it depends but they can also get crits and then it oh my what the
This discussion has been closed.