**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't post comment in forums.

For years it has been the case and I've sent tickets for that as well, but they can't seem to solve it so I've stopped being a part of forum discussions.

Whenever I post a comment in any forum post discussion, after posting the comment, it says that the post needs to be approved. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes days before my post is visible .
It's extremely irritating to say the least.
I haven't broken any forum rule that I am aware of as I very rarely post anything.
Someone once mentioned in a ticket that I raised that I need to ask a forum moderator regarding this issue.
So, help?
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Zibiit
@Kabam Porthos
@Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I believe if you post comments and edit them too fast in a short period of time they will always need approval before being posted to the thread in question
  • Options
    Terra said:

I believe if you post comments and edit them too fast in a short period of time they will always need approval before being posted to the thread in question

But it happens with me even with my first comment even if I post after months, and with no editting.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can I get a response on it please?
    I've sent in tickets for this but they tell me that I need to contact the forum mods, and they aren't responding, yet again.