**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Crashing issue

Strange531Strange531 Posts: 16
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello kabam,im a tablet user.i am using samsung galxy tab a 2017 model.i get severe crashes.if i play arena i am not able to play more than 2 streaks.if playing quests i am getting crashed every 3 fights.in aq and aw i am not even able to take a fight,bcoz of that much crashing my alliance is losing bonus,i got kicked from my last alliance.so pls solve this issue and anyone other than me is experiencing this comment below
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    And i want to mention one that 5 of my friends quit the game bcoz of this crashing issue
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Problem = Samsung
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Get in the back of the line buddy, been having problems on my iPhone btw
  • Options
    @sword 18 in my another device which is samsung android there os no crash even a bit.i think only in some sort of devices theres crash
  • Options
    Magicman44Magicman44 Posts: 8
    My iPhone and iPad both crash about the last 8 weeks or so
  • Options
    CaptainMarvellCaptainMarvell Posts: 42
    edited January 2021
    not just samsung. it crashes after every round of arena & every 2 champions in quests. not risking losing half my health in AQ & AW so just been restarting the game after every fight there. going to uninstall & then reinstall to see if that fixes it
  • Options
    uninstalling & reinstalling didn't help
  • Options
    @captainmarvell yesterday uninstall and reinstalled it .no use thats why i posted this in forums.
  • Options
    @captainmarvell as he said i am also experiencing the same issue
  • Options
    @strange531 i was trying to find a solution seeing how kabam won't get to it anytime soon. I'm in the same situation as you except i have to lead an alliance. the game crashed 30 times yesterday & 12 times so far today.
  • Options
    Even now the thing which brought me to this comment is the aq and aw crashes and i lose my half health of which i get in.for ef if i go with 10 k hp after game crash my attack bonus is lost and healty goes down to 5 k hp.and kabam pls respondto this issue as soon as possible
  • Options

• Options
    Like this the game crashes.sometimes when i go with fights the loading symbol stops and blanks out. Sometimes i come out of the game
  • Options
    Kabam im so irritated with this issue.I am seeing this issue for the past 3 months
  • Options
    Kabam im so angry about this issue.thousands ofpeople are complaining about this issue but you are not even responding about this.this needs a compensation.the compensation that is caluable is 1 million battle chips,5 energy refills,5 30 percent champion boost,10 allaince war and alliance quest revives and some aq and aw boosts,5 star nexus qnd 4 star ag
  • Options
    Avtually theze rewards are not exaggerate.i gave this comment in order . Battle chips for arena crash,energy refills and champion boosts for quest crash,aq and aw boosts and revives for aq and aw crash,5 star nexus and 4 star ag for delay for resolving crash issue .what i want to mention is still it is not resolved
  • Options
    That post picture is map 4 aq crash
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about crashes, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.