**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery build preset's/tabs

2»

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    YES- would love to seamlessly switch between my favorite mastery setups
    I don't really ever switch my masteries but I know how good this would be for the community
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Please help us gather 100 votes!
    If you have already voted thank you!
    💯

Want to present kabam a well rounded % out of at least 100 people of how the player-base feels about this issue.
    📈📊📋

Mahalo!
    This is still a very valid topic.
    84 votes so far!
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I don't change my masteries mainly because the game is missing this type of feature, I would love to see this feature added, even if we could only have 2 or 3 dif setups saves, it would still be a huge help. An AQ setup, A AW setup & Suicides set up, I think even those who may not really say they want this, in the end I think they would use it and love it, just like the AQ/AW BG assignments page that has been added, I didn't think much about it until I started using it, its been about huge help to streamline BG assignments.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    DDD did a video with kabam about a year ago and they hinted at this.

Hopefully they are close.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Hopefully something would be done very soon
    Please vote guys!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo @Kabam Carbon @MCOC Team

Suggestions & requests is not visited as often as general discussions... so it took a while for me to get here... I wanted a large enough pool of votes to get a good overall feel from the community.
    -
    But we finally got 100 votes!
    And 98% of players are in agreement!
    -
    We would greatly appreciate a streamlined way to switch between mastery setups..
    -
    I understand programming takes time and testing.
    So I'm not expecting it overnight...
    but
    hopefully in the near future?? 🙏

That is all.
    -
    Thank you kabam for taking the time to read this.
    &
    Thank you summoners for taking the time to vote & comment
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo @Kabam Carbon @MCOC Team

Suggestions & requests is not visited as often as general discussions... so it took a while for me to get here... I wanted a large enough pool of votes to get a good overall feel from the community.
    -
    But we finally got 100 votes!
    And 98% of players are in agreement!
    -
    We would greatly appreciate a streamlined way to switch between mastery setups..
    -
    I understand programming takes time and testing.
    So I'm not expecting it overnight...
    but
    hopefully in the near future?? 🙏

That is all.
    -
    Thank you kabam for taking the time to read this.
    &
    Thank you summoners for taking the time to vote & comment

They said over a year ago that they were working on it.. Time Stamp 35:38 and yet it seems this post and the response was the first they'd every seen the idea.. interesting..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWNYfI6eos
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Thanks for linking the thread in the one I made, I'm bumping this because it seems to have made more traction.

@Kabam Porthos (since you already posted in this thread), I'd like to ask something: when the mastery system was implemented, was it planned already that the account leveling up stops at 60? Because frankly it looks like the current system was created assuming there will be a lot more points to spend and levels are a main source for these. To add to what was already posted in the thread, I'd like to ask for "you need X mastery points spent in this tree to unlock the next skill" requirements to be removed. Having to spent over a quarter of your total points on skills that are useless to you just to gain access to higher tier is way too limiting, just unlocking skills on a direct path to the one you need should be enough.
    edited April 2021
    @IRQ
    "Disclaimer- I dont really know."

But my intuition tells me they will likely add more mastery points when they add more of these mythical "coming soon" masteries.

They will likely add more points in 1 of 3 ways.
    1. Raising the level cap
    2. Just hand them out for free in mail.
    3. Add them as rewards to completing story. "Like they did act 4"

As for why they haven't yet added any meaningful content to masteries yet.
    My intuition is leaning toward these 5 scenarios.

1. Focusing attention on other things.
    2. Under staffed. To me it Feels like they dont hire enough people to test and add stuff to the game.
    "Recent AQ mishap good example."
    3. Balancing - havent tested all balancing of potential new masteries to fit into game yet.
    4. Dont care.
    All the above may be false and they just simple dont care and are on cruise mode collecting my cash from spring cleaning.
    5. They have something much more grandiose in mind and are fine tuning it.
    WE DID IT MEN! 💪
    Thanks for the roadmap kabam!
    😁🤘👊

WE DID IT MEN! 💪
    😁🤘👊

Any idea when this is coming?
    We are almost 5 months in to 2022

I took a long break "since cyberweekend" just logged back today hoping to see some quality of life changes...

But it feels like content hasn't improved much, but your still asking for a lot of peoples money.

Does any of the money go into development?
    Or has this game just become a steady milker for passive income?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

WE DID IT MEN! 💪
    😁🤘👊

Any idea when this is coming?
    We are almost 5 months in to 2022

I took a long break "since cyberweekend" just logged back today hoping to see some quality of life changes...

But it feels like content hasn't improved much, but your still asking for a lot of peoples money.

Does any of the money go into development?
    Or has this game just become a steady milker for passive income?
    Early June
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    out of All the quality of Live improvements i think this one is the most requested , they could've saved time on the others and just did this one and I'm sure everyone would be happy with this QOL change.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    @N1nthcloud hate to break it to you but the LOL responses to Porthos' comment speak a lot
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    This feature is definitely long overdue, especially with battlegrounds now. I generally run suicides 90% of the time, but I was getting wrecked on defense and losing points on offense because of recoil and such.
    Not to mention, with safegaurd it doesn't generally make sense in most situations to run suicides. Can't do 60% more damage if you're capped.

Now as a result of participating in battlegrounds, my arena grinding has come to a standstill, and my aq and aw attack teams have been suffering (i use champs that greatly benefit and generally outheal the damage from recoil)

So either I have to spend 100-200 units every time i want to switch back and forth now, or i just dont bother with arena and struggle a bit to get through aq.

Please Kabam, make this a priority already.