**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special attacks not working properly

I activate a special attack I lose one bar of power & nothing happens.
It happened a lot, today with ( Dr.Strange, WWII, Vision{AOU}, SIM)

Comments

• Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    My champs seem to slow down on activation of a special doesn’t matter if it’s on 3rd 4th or 5th hit combo they rather block it parry it or they launch a special 1 which cancels out mine. Voodoo special 1 captain marvel special 2 the list goes on. Gameplay is shocking now for me and its killing off the game.
  • Options
    she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    I lost all my champs 3 times while in the same quest.. I had to waste 300 units on revives
    This's INSANE & I've to be compensated for my losses
  • Options
    I saw it, so I should just keep losing until they fix it?.. It has been two days & I lost quite a lot if energy, units, & time
    That's not just a bug that we can avoid or wait till it's fixed, It's a completely broken game now
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's nothing they can do besides what they're already doing. If you saw it, why post it again?
  • Options
    wallopwallop Posts: 16
    ummm i have been doing of a lot of versus and when ever i use a special attack my charter just stands there and does nothing yet i hear the sound the special attack.. And it has been making e lose a lot of fight and I'm really good at fighting... please fix this!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LIKE NOW!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Facing same issue of losing one bar of power but sp1 doesn't trigger. Happened many times with loki, star Lord, hawkeye etc
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    wallop wrote: »
    ummm i have been doing of a lot of versus and when ever i use a special attack my charter just stands there and does nothing yet i hear the sound the special attack.. And it has been making e lose a lot of fight and I'm really good at fighting... please fix this!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't use specials. If its versus or arena specials are worthless anyway. If anything using specials in the arena costs you more time.
  • Options
    Pamf48Pamf48 Posts: 5
    Was just playing in arena and attcks are not working and I lose life when I hit attack button.... fix coming soon?
  • Options
    I have a similar problem when using my second specials. It looks like the character I am fighting performs my special move instead of me and I take the damage.???
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    They are already aware of it and have a incoming fix for it.
    It's like no one sees that big bright yellow sticked threads at the top of ALL OF THE FORUMS.

¬_¬
  • Options
    BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    This is killing me! Literally! I save up for a special attack, doesn’t matter if it’s sp1, 2, or 3, hit the special attack button and all power is burned and nothing happens and I get countered.

Honestly, I’m upset they even started AQ without actually resolving this issue. They said they pushed a fix last night, but low-and-behold... it didn’t work for me or others in my alliance. This is costing me items and credits. I’ve honestly put too much real money into this mobile game for Kabam to not properly compensate. I think my expectations are too high.

We’re asking for virtual items that cost them zero to issue as compensation, but for once, make it worthwhile please. Your constantly selling deals, etc., but do something right by us.
  • Options
    like i was just using loki and loki just stood there
  • Options
    Oh that's right.. they don't have beta users to check updates first before ruining the game
    you are right we shouldn't hold them accountable for the **** we had to deal with or the AQ & AW we are playing without specials.
    finally why are you defending them, It's actually annoying
    & yeah saw the post but after I posted mine, & I still haven't seen any change
  • Options
    Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    Stop spending units.or money! Clearly a glitch. If you cant fight without specials sorry but dont be the dummjes paying for a broken game especially right now.
  • Options
    lawrence1977lawrence1977 Posts: 5
    THEY HAVE KNOWN ABOUT SPECIALS NOT WORKING GAMEPLAY BEING SLUGGISH AND LET AW AND AQ GO AHEAD ITS A CASH GRAB THEY ARE DONT WANT TO COMPENSATE AS IT WILL COST THEM NOTHING BUT WANT PLAYERS TO INVEST IN THE GAME