**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diss track havok in 6.4.4?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Who were your options except havok? I was thinking of using venom, but I’m not sure how viable he is for diss track. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s the one that starts with skill Punisher?

IIRC I used CMM for punisher (she was my sacrificial champ), Cap, Sentinel and HT.

He’s not bad for diss track, has an armour break and bleeds so you’ll consistently do damage but that line also has bubble shield and his extra debuffs (unless you’re relying on a lot of bleed RNG) are going to need you to weave heavies in which = parries for the most part.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Venom could work but don't recall how bad the damage from the Coldsnap is. I know they nerfed a lot of Act6 and I did the original version. I'm pretty sure I used Warlock for that fight and Annihilus for most of the rest of path (he does really well there).

If the cold snap isn't too much G99 & HB could work (and regen at the end).

Don't overlook Taskmaster, if awakened he would work over that Havok too and never get detonated and become immune to his plasma and the Coldsnaps quickly and he has access to plenty of debuffs.

Good luck!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    CMM
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I quaked it because warlock was taking too much damage
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Venom could work but don't recall how bad the damage from the Coldsnap is. I know they nerfed a lot of Act6 and I did the original version. I'm pretty sure I used Warlock for that fight and Annihilus for most of the rest of path (he does really well there).

If the cold snap isn't too much G99 & HB could work (and regen at the end).

Don't overlook Taskmaster, if awakened he would work over that Havok too and never get detonated and become immune to his plasma and the Coldsnaps quickly and he has access to plenty of debuffs.

Good luck!

Don’t think cold snap triggers if you armor break and venom has a reliable armor break so
  • Options
    Scrubhan said:

How was warlock taking too much damage? He’s havok and coldsnap immune?
  • Options
    I may use venom then. I hope he can keep up the debuffs for disstrack tho. I would’ve much preferred the iceman before the “nerf” than this havok but whatever...
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I used silversurfer as a 6 star r1. Was like a 250 hit fight but he does it well. I didnt rlly know how to play him at all so I just spammed heavies during his armour phase. Big brain. Prob could've weaved in some more attack somehow but idk mans still put in work.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer, Havok and Hulkbuster are some of the best options for him.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If you want to do the path, use havok
    if you don't wanna do the path, use havok
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159

Scrubhan said:

How was warlock taking too much damage? He’s havok and coldsnap immune?
    In order to use warlock u have to parry heavy and l2 to get enough debuffs. The node lowers block profieciency so I died after getting him down about 50%.