**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

120k shards. 1st just opened. I am SHOOK.

MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Time to open crystals and I thought I’d share my openings here. I have been saving shards for while, I’m almost at 120k 5* shards. With my complete lack of self control saving these has been a challenge. I have already opened two 6* this week; Namor (YAY if it wasn’t for sigs...) and Heimdall which I’m totally cool with.

Now as for 5* my goal for while has been to collect mainly mutants because I love them. Or, many of them. But I was also okay with a couple of skill champs, so going for the mutant/skill dual was the decision.

Archangel, Magneto, Colossus, Prof X, and of course Apocalypse are my main ”want”. Duping Iceman, duping any good champ I may pull that needs it. I also like Storm Pyramid X, Namor, Emma Frost, Psylocke and with a possible Apocalypse I’d like OG Storm and Cable. Skill champs I’d like: duping Blade or Night Thrasher. Getting Gwenpool, Falcon, BWDO or Hit-Monkey.

I got myself six mutant/skill duals for today and depending on how the opening goes I’ll get more of them OR science/mystic. And as I opened my first I had to scream...

SERIOUSLY! The first one! I am so prepared for garbage after this lol.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Dang that's a nice pull. Good luck with the rest
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Who else you get :D
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

All karnak on the rest confirmed

🤔
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Terra said:

Faseeh said:

All karnak on the rest confirmed

🤔
    You dare doubt the shiny one?
    Platinum beats Gold. So yes.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

2nd: Storm X! So happy!

3rd: X-23, not bad. Have 5* Wolverine unawakened too.

4th: OML. Meh 🤷🏻‍♀️

5th: YEEEEEEES!!!!! 😭

Totally not jealous rn, not at all. How are you finding OG Wolvie as 5*? He's quite rare
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Grats
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Terra I haven’t done anything with him yet, wanted to wait until I’d done my opening. Also don’t have enough T1A (of course). Now that I have Apocalypse... oh my.

I also have one generic and one mutant gem. Will see how I use those.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You got all mutant? Nice!
  • Options
    @Crcrcrc Yeah, I was pretty surprised by that too hahahaha
  • Options
    Ahh you have Night Thrasher
    😍 Gimme
  • Options
    edited January 2021

😍 Gimme

If I don’t dupe him later I’ll send him to you
  • Options

😍 Gimme

If I don’t dupe him later I’ll send him to you
    If only..
    There are many champs I would happily swap for a NT😂
  • Options
    GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 49

Time to open crystals and I thought I’d share my openings here. I have been saving shards for while, I’m almost at 120k 5* shards. With my complete lack of self control saving these has been a challenge. I have already opened two 6* this week; Namor (YAY if it wasn’t for sigs...) and Heimdall which I’m totally cool with.

Now as for 5* my goal for while has been to collect mainly mutants because I love them. Or, many of them. But I was also okay with a couple of skill champs, so going for the mutant/skill dual was the decision.

Archangel, Magneto, Colossus, Prof X, and of course Apocalypse are my main ”want”. Duping Iceman, duping any good champ I may pull that needs it. I also like Storm Pyramid X, Namor, Emma Frost, Psylocke and with a possible Apocalypse I’d like OG Storm and Cable. Skill champs I’d like: duping Blade or Night Thrasher. Getting Gwenpool, Falcon, BWDO or Hit-Monkey.

I got myself six mutant/skill duals for today and depending on how the opening goes I’ll get more of them OR science/mystic. And as I opened my first I had to scream...

SERIOUSLY! The first one! I am so prepared for garbage after this lol.

You’ll love that Apoc especially if you are mutant heavy
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★

congrats! he's sick

take him to a doctor then
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Nice pulls

Also I am curious, what are the odds that you pop open 5 Mutant/Skill crystals and get Mutants from every single one of them, and that is not even mentioning that they were all pretty good pulls too.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Nice pulls

Also I am curious, what are the odds that you pop open 5 Mutant/Skill crystals and get Mutants from every single one of them, and that is not even mentioning that they were all pretty good pulls too.

Oi non believer of good luck. Look at the gold and units and loyalty in the pics, they are all the same. Plus the red number on the menu symbol is the same too. So it couldn’t have been from different times or have been fake. Don’t judge before you truly know the power of RNG.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Nice pulls

Oi non believer of good luck. Look at the gold and units and loyalty in the pics, they are all the same. Plus the red number on the menu symbol is the same too. So it couldn’t have been from different times or have been fake. Don’t judge before you truly know the power of RNG.
    I didn't say it was fake, just Mind Blown that they managed to pull a Mutant (and pretty good ones at that) from all 5 crystals nd wondered what the probability of that happening was.