I DID IT!!!! WOOHOO

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 215
edited January 29 in General Discussion

I did, I finally DID IT. I took 3 mins to defeat the collector with 5 continue tokens, all used for Corvus, and 1 team revive which was useless because I died fast with my champs. I play so rash and I died after 15 seconds. But in those fifteen seconds I dealt so much damage. I would like to thank the community for all they have helped me, and Seatin for his guide lol.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 5,956 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,586 ★★★
    congrats! i remember my first time becoming uncollected, 5.3 and 5.4 are actually easier for me than 5.2 and 5.1. but if you complete those you'll have to build ur 5* roster for cav. and ill say it again CONGATS!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Congrats! Must feel awesome!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    Congratulations OP, it's quite the milestone to achieve.
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    pog
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

pog

gers
    oh ya you became Uncollected today right? that means you became Uncollected on my Birthday which is today! 😁
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,836 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    cgr

Congrats

cgr
    never thought of that...... his account was created a few days before the ban though....
    i wonder if he is
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 146

I did, I finally DID IT. I took 3 mins to defeat the collector with 5 continue tokens, all used for Corvus, and 1 team revive which was useless because I died fast with my champs. I play so rash and I died after 15 seconds. But in those fifteen seconds I dealt so much damage. I would like to thank the community for all they have helped me, and Seatin for his guide lol.

Congrats friend 🎉🎊👏
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,203 ★★★★★

Congrats

cgr
    Cgr was in 5.3 already. It couldn't be him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited January 29
    Congrats! You're going start needing to fight act 5.3. That place is so long and boring.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,342 ★★★★★
    Regret not getting tokens lol