**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think should deserve a buff and why?

Who do you think should get a buff and why?
Also tell what type of buff does the specific champion need and what changes would you like in that particular champion

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sentry. Because power of a million exploding sun is what they use to describe him
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Aegon. Needs to change to 1 hit equals 999 combo.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Dr Strange, because he is literally the Sorcerer Supreme
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited January 2021
    @Ironavenger56 Dude, you literally just copy-pasted the Iron Man idea from @Thomas_3T and tweaked like 8 abilities. Only the Jarvis A.I. and the synergies are "your" buff idea for iron man og.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233812/iron-man-buff#latest

In case you want to check it out, second buff concept from the bottom.
  • Options
    Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    @LemoNot I know I changed most of the things you can compare it I just took some inspiration from that and added some more things which I think should be done
  • Options
    IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    Diablo - because it has quite interesting mechanics, but is useless almost everywhere
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Agree.
    Dr.Strange aka Master of Mystic Arts definitely need a buff.
    His name is come to mind when talking about mystics arts...
  • Options
    @KRoNX1 sentry definitely deserves a buff
  • Options
    I think groot, Iron fist, Civil warrior and moon knight also needs a serious buff
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Miles morales
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited January 2021

@LemoNot I know I changed most of the things you can compare it I just took some inspiration from that and added some more things which I think should be done

Then at least credit the guy whose idea you based yours off of, like 80% of this is all my ideas.
  • Options
    Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    And unlike you I can say that because both @LemoNot and this account are mine.
  • Options
    JC2018JC2018 Posts: 15
    Elwind said:

Agree.
    Dr.Strange aka Master of Mystic Arts definitely need a buff.
    His name is come to mind when talking about mystics arts...
    Another agree. He needs to be buffed up similar to the way red Magneto was. At a minimum, Kabam should restore his pre-nerf abilities. Even that wouldn’t make him a top champ as powerful as some newer champs are. There are lots of good buff ideas for DS in this thread—
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1603138#Comment_1603138

• Options
    Sentry
    they should upgrade it is one of the strongest avengers, my serious points: sentry has the strength of 1 million suns they should increase the probability of casting guaranteed critical, put immunity to incineration, resistance to bleeding, with persistent charges increase damage and put ability reduction on it, with the awakened ability not to die as long as it has reality distortions and for each hit remove 1 distortion
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior should get a minor tune up to his damage, maybe from the passive armors