**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 6 rewards...

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

After 700 unit's, revives and pots I am done ( mojo took 600 unit's)
Tbh it was fun I hope Kabam post more content like this (Minus the mojo)

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The 5 star crystal duped my 5 star Medusa no complaints there almost used a gem on her
    The 6 star crystal..
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Which mojo? Congrats tho!

The last quest
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Nice job, and great pull.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

The last quest
    Went to double check if I'd already done that mojo and thankfully I have.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wait, why take that mojo lane first?
    I took it last on that level.

Congratulations!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Congratulations! I rolled right over guardian for my Variant 6 rewards and landed on 6 star Meph. I guess he's okay, but he's no guardian. Also why did you struggle on Mojo, again?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

don’t tell me you pulled a six star Guardian

edit: nevermind just Tin can mutant man. Could’ve been better (Mags, Omega, Doom, etc). Not a bad pull tho, congrats.

Huh?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Congratulations, OP!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Honestly I am speechless

Congrats man! I completed variant 6 today and was gifted with a 5* quake and a 6* groot. Didn’t hit bug on the 6* but I’ll take quake any day
    _Sham_ said:

Jaded said:

Congratulations!

Agree why on earth you took Mojo path for completion ? that is one of toughest. You should have better took middle path with colossus if remember well
    I wanted to heavy spam with Venom
    When I started the mojo fight. I died in 10 seconds at full health that's when a sad story of revive and try again started
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

_Sham_ said:

Jaded said:

Congratulations!

Agree why on earth you took Mojo path for completion ? that is one of toughest. You should have better took middle path with colossus if remember well
    When I started the mojo fight. I died in 10 seconds at full health that's when a sad story of revive and try again started
    He melts you with all your buff. I’m pretty sure u cool do the same in the heav side of the quset

_Sham_ said:

Jaded said:

Congratulations!

Venom vs mojo is very bad. Very very bad, obviously as you found out. The opposite side would have been much easier.

Congratulations! I rolled right over guardian for my Variant 6 rewards and landed on 6 star Meph. I guess he's okay, but he's no guardian. Also why did you struggle on Mojo, again?

I am not the best at fighting mojo always doing his ******** missions and once I Dex and hit him I know I am dead
    Jaded said:

_Sham_ said:

Jaded said:

Congratulations!

Venom vs mojo is very bad. Very very bad, obviously as you found out. The opposite side would have been much easier.
    Found that out today honestly if I see another mojo it will be too soon he scares me more than Annihilus And M.O.DO.K

Jaded said:

_Sham_ said:

Jaded said:

Congratulations!

Found that out today honestly if I see another mojo it will be too soon he scares me more than Annihilus And M.O.DO.K
    He’s not bad, just don’t dex and no buffs. You can shallow evade stuff (his sp1). I treat him like circa 2017 Dormammu on his release.

Congrats @odishika123!

Thank you