**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are your favorite/worst autoplay champions?

IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
When setting up your auto play teams, who are your go to champions?

My Favorites:
Low difficulty content - Iceman (coldsnap auto damage!)
Medium difficulty content - Fury, Human Torch and Doom

Worst:
Ghost and Quake

Any champs I'm missing?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It's pretty fun to use colossus for auto fighting, and torch for mystics / energy attacks.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I like to use Hyperion, especially for some of the lower level stuff
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Elsa with Quake-NF synergy smashes autoplay content
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Cgr for easier content and Claire for high tier content
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    5/65 sig 200 platpool.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    RaviDavi said:

Elsa with Quake-NF synergy smashes autoplay content

^^^
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Darkhawk with night thrasher synergy.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Platpool is the best autofight champion. There is no argument.

Perhaps, but I don't have one and no avenue to get one currently, maybe someday.
    It hurts saying this. But when i run suicides r1 l1 6* elsa works well.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Favorite is Electro. When they hit him its so funny seeing them take damage also when I do him he plays really aggressive and gets me wins lol
    Monke said:

It hurts saying this. But when i run suicides r1 l1 6* elsa works well.

Ronin?
    Ehhh he isnt my choice for autofight. Platpool and Doom are really good for it. But Platpool was worth the 5/65 just for the autofight thing.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that doesn't auto-fight? I just use Hit Monkey or Ghost in low level stuff. I run suicides so their light attacks do a ridiculous amount of damage. I just spam light at the start of a fight and boom, they're toast. Medium level content, more Hit Monkey and Ghost along with Corvus, Wasp, and AA.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Am I the only one that doesn't auto-fight? I just use Hit Monkey or Ghost in low level stuff. I run suicides so their light attacks do a ridiculous amount of damage. I just spam light at the start of a fight and boom, they're toast. Medium level content, more Hit Monkey and Ghost along with Corvus, Wasp, and AA.

Auto play is for multitasking imo. Putting dishes away? Doing Laundry? Tap a button every 30 seconds and get some questing done too.
    Etjama said:

Doing dishes? Autofight. Reading a book? Autofight. Watching a TV show that requires you to pay attention? Autofight.

I use autofight when i cant actually give my full attention to the game.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Tbh i just use everyone that i put last quest, still hasn't find an ideal team for auto
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Etjama said:

Auto play is for multitasking imo. Putting dishes away? Doing Laundry? Tap a button every 30 seconds and get some questing done too.
    Usually when I'm actively doing something, it's kind of more of a hassle to go back and forth from what I'm doing to my phone than just to finish it and speed through whatever I'm doing in the game afterwards. Just me though.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Aegon. When he gets hit, he gets furies.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    My top auto fight champs

Aegon
    Fury
    Hyperion
    6* rank3 corvus
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I autofight on 1 account while doing challenging content on another. Dual IPads is the only way to go
  • Warlock and sunspot. Are my go to
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I don't auto anything except heroic and maybe master and when I do I just throw in my best champs
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Colossus and warlock
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    It could have been the extremely low bar I put him on today but my rank 3 5 Star Falcon was slaying today.

The chance that benefit most from suicides I'm sure are all fantastic if you do choose to run suicides. Bare minimum Omega Red is going to get you some damage